Less is Mora

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
I never thought it'd be so easy to root against a former member of the Hawks fraternity, but must admit that I want to watch Mora and the Bruins fall flat on their face. Never mind that I'm a USC alum :stirthepot:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hundley is one of the most overrated players in the country, imo. Great athlete. Average QB. He's got a lot of Jake Locker in him, imo.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
UCLA's offense is pathetic, zero points thru almost 3 quarters. Virginia's defense is in the backfield on almost every play and Hundley hasn't been able to do shit.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
UCLA always gets overhyped, anytime they field a talented squad people start jumping up and down saying they are a national title contender.

They lost their best player on the offensive line and the most explosive player in their passing game and its obvious. They might get better throughout the season, but who knows if they will even win this game.

I don't think Hundley is that overrated, I just think he doesn't have a lot to work with.

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1yw2x5mb said:
Hundley is one of the most overrated players in the country, imo. Great athlete. Average QB. He's got a lot of Jake Locker in him, imo.

He's not even a great athlete, he has nowhere near the speed locker has. He'll be lucky to run in the 4.6 range.

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":hus4q8p5 said:

Hundley reminds me of a very very very very poor man's Cam Newton. I agree, I don't get the hype. I'm guessing even UCLA fans don't get it.

CPHawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":11rf7cxp said:
Hundley reminds me of Donovan McNabb

I'm guessing you never watched McNabb in college. BH is not even close to as good as what McNabb was at cuse.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
CPHawk":3k24t8qu said:
dopeboy206":3k24t8qu said:
Hundley reminds me of Donovan McNabb

I'm guessing you never watched McNabb in college. BH is not even close to as good as what McNabb was at cuse.

You guessed wrong. Just saying.