College footballs 1st Saturday

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
JSeahawks":14s1kwul said:
Up 7-6 on Ohio State at the half. That would be epic. Hate Urbs.

I was born in Cincinnati, and I am a huge Cincinnati Bearcats fan. I love seeing Ohio State get beat, and I think we have a real chance against them this year. Urban is a jerk, and he needs at least one year of humbling. Navy getting things started, and then the Bearcats beating him....EPIC!!!! :179417:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
West Virginia hanging in their with Alabama. Lane Kiffin just might be the poison to bring down Alabama. Still expect the Tide to Roll in the 2nd half though.

Looking forward to Clemson vs Georgia and my boy Todd Gurley. Wisconsin vs LSU should be good.... two great Rb's in that game as well. I'd love to see Oklahoma State hang with Florida State, but doubt it. And of course the Ducks take on mighty South Dakota. Looking forward to seeing the debut of freshman RB Royce Freeman.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Two bogus penalties against WV. A phony PI and a hit out of bounds that never happened. Go refs.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wow, no hit on defenseless? I think that would have been called in the NFL. Guess it's not a penalty in College...

CPHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":8p626c8s said:
Two bogus penalties against WV. A phony PI and a hit out of bounds that never happened. Go refs.

Plus a crap holding call on the int, that took the ball out of field goal range.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
If WV could catch the ball they win that game. Bama's secondary looks a little shaky this year.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
mbtitleist":3nhg9zp6 said:
USC with a 90 yard drive for a TD on their first series of the year. They lead Fresno State 7-0.

JuJu Smith and Adoree Jackson, both true freshman, are going to be studs for USC (i believe Adoree was listed in the 2 deep both offensively and defensively. Still not sold on their QB but I think even Sark can coach this much talent to more then 7 wins.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Yep, I'm stoked about JuJu and Adoree. Adoree already got lit up on a play over the middle but he held on to the ball and got right back up. Algholor just caught a TD pass to make it 14-0 in the first.

As for Kessler, he's never going to win a Heisman but he has looked pretty good so far. 9/14 for 124 yards and a rushing and throwing TD.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
wouldn't be surprised if Sark has some early season success with USC....but just wait until mid-season...we all know what happens.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sucks that famous Jameis is making me root against my 2nd favorite team. Can't root for that guy. Seminoles defense is filthy.

CPHawk

Reaction score
seahawk2k":jept8x76 said:
Georgia has quite the horde of running backs.

Not to toot UO horn to much, but wait to you see the RB UO will have this year. Like UGA, there are NFL teams that don't have this much talent in the 3 deep. True FR Royce Freeman will be one to watch (6ft 229), coach Campbell can't stop raving about him.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":3hmqf38s said:
seahawk2k":3hmqf38s said:
Georgia has quite the horde of running backs.

Not to toot UO horn to much, but wait to you see the RB UO will have this year. Like UGA, there are NFL teams that don't have this much talent in the 3 deep. True FR Royce Freeman will be one to watch (6ft 229), coach Campbell can't stop raving about him.
I expect 3 100 yard rushers tonight.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Adoree Jackson with his first touchdown as a Trojan and USC leads 31-7. Kessler is 19/29, 310 yards, 3 TD and 1 rushing TD. JuJu has 4 receptions for 123 yards.

Latest posts