UW AT Hawaii

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if Lindquist can perform well enough to hold off Cyler Miles after his return this weekend.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
There are a lot of radio people talking about a blowout, with UW winning by 50+ points. I'm not so confident, between having a new coach/system and being in Hawaii where the last thing young men are thinking about is football. Just a win would be good enough for this Husky!

Chapow

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2v6jcyc4 said:
There are a lot of radio people talking about a blowout, with UW winning by 50+ points. I'm not so confident, between having a new coach/system and being in Hawaii where the last thing young men are thinking about is football. Just a win would be good enough for this Husky!

Dude, Hawaii is terrible. They were 1-11 last season and probably aren't any better this season. The days of June Jones, Tommy Chang, Colt Brennan, etc. are long gone. They are a bottom feeder in a pretty poor conference.

UW should absolutely annihilate in this game.

And there is no doubt in my mind that Chris Peterson has his team focused on football.

Chapow

Reaction score
ivotuk":cl20whqt said:
Who's broadcasting the game?

CBS sports network. Channel 221 on Directv, no idea what channel on Crapcast or Dish.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3alemrdq said:
Man UW looks bad so far. The defense is just getting worked.

I thought your front 7 was supposed to be the best in the PAC 12? I guess that's what I get for getting my UW info from softy and Elise.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Well that should help. A long bomb.

It could have been ugly though if that Hawaii player could have made a decent throw on 4th and 2. His receiver was wide open

dopeboy206

Reaction score
What's up with Shaq Thompson. Why does he always disappear in games? On the other hand that John Ross kid is a gamer.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
ivotuk":2jogih1b said:

It could have been ugly though if that Hawaii player could have made a decent throw on 4th and 2. His receiver was wide open
Pressure forced the bad throw

ivotuk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":elif1g3q said:
ivotuk":elif1g3q said:

Pressure forced the bad throw

That, and it was a patented Tjack jump pass.