EWU @ Washington

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Gee I can't wait to NOT watch this game today since nobody has shitty Dish Network and all the sports bars carry DTV. 4 years ago, there was a change this game could've been on FSN or Root Sports...but now it's guaranteed to not be broadcast!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Thank god it's a home game. I'd go blind if it was on that stupid Eastern field.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
24-14 at the end of the 1st quarter. The best thing I can say about Miles over Lindquist right now is he only misses receivers by a yard instead of by 5 yards, and he's a better runner.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3bpdaox4 said:
Washington's defense continues to look bad.

Eastern wants to take shots down-field and Washington keeps blitzing on 3rd down and having no help over the top for the CBs. Thus resulting in big plays for Eastern.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2bgjs5cg said:
SeatownJay":2bgjs5cg said:
Washington's defense continues to look bad.

Eastern wants to take shots down-field and Washington keeps blitzing on 3rd down and having no help over the top for the CBs. Thus resulting in big plays for Eastern.
Their tackling sucks, as well.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wow. Is this the best defense Peterson can put together? First Hawaii, then EWU?

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wow. Thank God for John Ross. He's about the only Husky outside of Thompson who came to play.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1b1ab78x said:
Is the defense that bad, or is EWU getting lucky?
Last week Washington couldn't stop the run. This week they can't stop the pass. Victor Adams started 0/2 for EWU on their first possession. Since then he's 9/11 for 156 yards & 3 TDS.

Edit: 10/12 for 172 yards now.