Wouldnt Danny Shelton look great next to Mebane??

irocdave

Reaction score
Shelton is projected to be a mid 2nd round draft pick next year. Dude is monster, big, fast, nasty, tough and has a knack for getting to the QB. Reminds me of Warren Sapp. Still remember being pissed that the Hawks passed on Sapp in the draft. He would have been perfect for a Tez replacement as he was retiring. Shelton would be the perfect replacement for big red.

Thoughts?

CANHawk

Reaction score
I love the idea of having a big bad penetrating 3-tech next to a guy who draws double teams all day like Bane does. I'm embarrassed about the man crush I have on the type of player Sapp was. Between Bennett, Mebane and Avril, that 3-tech is all we're missing for one of the baddest 4 man rushes in the league.

...lol. I said penetrating.

CPHawk

Reaction score
irocdave":11xx3uw1 said:
Shelton is projected to be a mid 2nd round draft pick next year. Dude is monster, big, fast, nasty, tough and has a knack for getting to the QB. Reminds me of Warren Sapp. Still remember being pissed that the Hawks passed on Sapp in the draft. He would have been perfect for a Tez replacement as he was retiring. Shelton would be the perfect replacement for big red.

Thoughts?

Tez retired years after sapp came into the NFL.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I would love a shot at Shelton. He just keeps getting stronger and better (and smarter), but I think he will go before our pick and I don't see how we can not address O-line early....maybe often. Danny has been damn good for us and I am so happy he is positioning himself for the big payday and a chance to live out his dream. He's come a long, long way and few deserve it more.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Until this year I've always just thought he was a fat, out if shape, lazy dude who was pretty overrated. He's been killing it this year though.

kearly

Reaction score
Even more than Shelton, I'd love to see Kikaha on our D-line. But I'd trade both of them away if it meant that Cyler Miles got to start at QB for the 49ers.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Shelton will go round 1. I also like that Peters kid they got playing CB

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
kearly":1acindsv said:
Even more than Shelton, I'd love to see Kikaha on our D-line. But I'd trade both of them away if it meant that Cyler Miles got to start at QB for the 49ers.

Can we upgrade this wish to Colt McCoy right now?