Pac 12 officials

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3rg40ycj said:
So I think everyone is in agreement that the Pac 12 has the worst officials in college football. Well, this might be the first step in getting that rectified. Tony Corrente, Pac 12 Coordinator of Football Officiating, has resigned.

http://deadspin.com/pac-12-officiating- ... 1644171713

I find it fascinating that he was not forced out, rather, the conference was actually looking to extend his contract!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cowherd said today they are paid less than Big 10 and SEC officials and the Pac 12 is "getting what they pay for". If that's true, it explains a lot.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The talk is that he was forced out because officials mistakes may have cost the Pac-12 a spot in the final four playoff spots.

No matter who replaces him, get ready for the worst officiating ever if the goal becomes making sure the best Pac 12 teams get a chance at a playoff spot.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3kqsrndv said:
The talk is that he was forced out because officials mistakes may have cost the Pac-12 a spot in the final four playoff spots.

That is silly talk. The season is only half over, and the top 25 is as volitile as it has been in a long time.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Some of those calls in the USC game tonight were bullshit.
And the targeting foul on Washington today was up there among the worst calls I've ever seen