Arizona State @ Washington

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seems like every year the Huskies manage to upset a ranked team at home. I think this is that game this year. Kelly may be back at QB for the Sun Devils while Miles is still "day to day" for Washington, meaning Troy Williams may get his first career start.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
ASU has won eight in a row over UW. UW has a bad habit of laying eggs against the Sun Devils. Sailgating to the stadium for my first trip to Husky Stadium this year.

I think this is a winnable game for UW, as long as they play a little more fundamentally sound and don't let #21 for ASU run wild in the secondary. Hopefully the rain and the wind kick up on Montlake Saturday night.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Sun Devils on the road coming off of a win. I think this is a winnable game.
Very interested to see what Williams does on Saturday assuming miles can't go

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Washington still doesn't have a viable option at quarterback, and Arizona State is much improved. UW hasn't beaten ASU since 2002, hard to see that changing tomorrow.

zifnab32

Reaction score
Adam Jude is reporting that Troy Williams will start at QB.

razgriz737

Reaction score
SeatownJay":94dxk3ed said:
razgriz737":94dxk3ed said:
Weather is nasty tonight.
Doesn't look that bad on TV.
It's a lot worse than it looks. Gusts up to 60 mph, raining hard, and many without power.

EDIT: Looks like the rain has let up a bit but we're still in a high wind warning.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I hope someone, if not Pete, gives Coop a look as an UDFA. Just because, if for no other reason than that. . Hell, I think Peterson should use him single wing at this point. WTH?

Tical21

Reaction score
This might be the worst offensive half I've ever seen at UW, including the Paus era. This is just about unwatchable. If this continues in the third quarter I'm going to check out. If Peterson doesn't open it up a little bit, we're going to get shut out. Take Shaq off the offense. He has a better chance of scoring on defense. Throw a bunch of balls in Kasen's direction and see what happens. We're completely playing to lose by as little as possible rather than trying to win. We need a new punter. I can't watch this shit.

kearly

Reaction score
Phantom hold wipes out Ross's huge kick return. #81 never holds, but is knocked down by an ASU player. Terrible mistake by the officials, with even worse timing.

It's insane how much more the wind is impacting UW than ASU.