Beat this.

kearly

Reaction score
Half point PPR on the first one?

Either way, that's a lot of points. I can only imagine how it must feel for the other guy to score 120 and lose by 80.

Good on you for Robinson and Bryant. I snagged them immediately when they had their first big games and felt lucky to get them.

Looking at your roster, my team has half the same players.

Grahamhawker":10nv1y9e said:
What whacked out draft allowed that ? Or did you trade for money?

He might be playing in a smaller league. Although I think the more likely explaination is that he's really good at FF, made some trades, and made some smart waiver moves. A pretty big chunk of his team would have been on waivers most of the year in 10 man leagues.

OP
OP
Our Man in Chicago

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Both leagues are of the 8-man variety, so it's a bit distorted vs. 10- or 12-man leagues. Both are 100% legitimate - one is work-related, and the other is comprised of the best sports-heads of another board I frequent. I'm the Commish in the latter, and I'm not #1 overall. This was probably the best week I can recall in 15+ years of Fantasy Football participation.

Most of these players were drafted outright. In the first league, Robinson and Bryant were picked up last week, while Hauschka was a one-week fill-in for Stephen Gostkowski, who's on the bench. In the second league, Ingram was added before his injury, and Bryant was a last-week add. The Philly D was picked up 6 weeks ago in both leagues, and my regular Flex in both is Ahmad Bradshaw, who had a bye.

OP
OP
Our Man in Chicago

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
kearly":cyy1a8lw said:
Half point PPR on the first one?

It's 0.4/rec. The league Commish tried to slip that by us this year. The importance of reading the league rules every year prior to the draft cannot be overstated. Although he's on the bench for his bye week, Julian Edelman was drafted for this reason.

In the first league, I had the first pick (usually an ugh slot) and went Charles-Murray-Rodgers 1-2-3. Murray, as you'll recall, was trending really far down the RB1/2 list due to injury concerns.

I had to dump the Seahawks' D in Week 3 or 4 for the Eagles. Sorry, guys - it had to be done.

Latest posts