Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Crazy trade

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Crazy trade
Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:26 pm
  • I got offered Charles and antonio brown for Gronk, lynch, aj green in ppr. Thoughts?

I initially thought no way but lynch is beat up and has a brutal schedule. Still leaning no but anyone have any thoughts?
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

Re: Crazy trade
Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:11 pm
  • What's your TE situation look like? You'd be getting the #1 WR and a top 10 RB. But if you'd be trotting out Tim Wright or Kyle Rudolph, I might stand pat.
    Super Bowl Champions XLVIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:25 am
  • I have Graham too. Still think I'm going to pass. It definitely made me think though.
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:20 am
  • If you have Graham, this trade would be akin to gaining one extra position if you have a bench player who you'd like to get into the mix. If not, you'd be losing one. Is this a Flex league?
    Seahawks fan since Topps 1985.
    Our Man in Chicago
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:51 am
  • Yeah strange set up. Its actually a two flex league ppr 12 team league. I'm #1 in points and already clinched. Here is my team as of now

QB Brees
    WR AJ Green
    WR Gordon
    WR Stills
    RB Lynch
    RB Lacey
    TE Gronk
    Flex Graham
    Flex Britt

Bench: PT, Ball, Welker, Michael, Riddick, Kyle Rudolph. If Rudolph bounces back I'm keeping him for flexability as I can play him at TE and have Gronk/Graham at the two flex spots. I also had Cooks and if he was healthy it would make it a little easier. Hoping Stills gets a lot of his targets.

Thoughts?
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:49 am
  • austinslater25 wrote:I got offered Charles and antonio brown for Gronk, lynch, aj green in ppr. Thoughts?

I initially thought no way but lynch is beat up and has a brutal schedule. Still leaning no but anyone have any thoughts?

Lynch might be beat up, but he's not going to get carries taken away. Gronk is now healthy and dominant and so is AJ Green.

Charles and Brown are great, but, no thanks.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:49 am
  • With Martavis Bryant playing so well Brown drops off quite a bit. He's still legit, but only equal or less than Green.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:36 pm
  • Agreed. I wanted to help him out but would give up too much in the process.
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:56 pm
  • First things first. How the heck did you get Gronk AND Graham?!

I think this Brown dropping off thing is BS. You have Graham, and you'd be getting two top players, who are INFINITELY more valuable in PPR formats? I'd do this in a heartbeat.
    ManBunts
    NET Starter

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:19 am
  • ManBunts wrote:First things first. How the heck did you get Gronk AND Graham?!

I think this Brown dropping off thing is BS. You have Graham, and you'd be getting two top players, who are INFINITELY more valuable in PPR formats? I'd do this in a heartbeat.

Infinitely?

Good thing Green didn't just have 12 catches yesterday. Lacy touched the ball 5 more times than Charles did and a Hurt Lynch still had 18 touches and 82 yards.

SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:19 am
  • I drafted Gronk and made a trade for Graham when he was down a little bit.

I still think not doing the trade was the right thing. I wasn't sure if Green was truly healthy but he is. He looked really good yesterday. Lynch scares me a little but even not factoring in Lynch Gronk/Green probably isn't a huge drop off from Charles/Brown so even if Lynch goes down it shouldn't kill me.
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 am
  • That would have been a crazy trade for you. AJG and Gronk are beasts, then you would have thrown the ultimate beast in to get Brown and Charles...

Staying put gives you such a huge positional advantage over everyone else at the TE spot.

Stills is gonna be solid for the rest of the year with Cooks out, Britt...meh, but you have a huge advantage at your first flex since you will have Graham vs their WR4. The only way I would have done this deal is if they would have thrown in an upgrade at WR as the third piece coming your way.
    Timmahawk
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:44 am
  • Thanks for the thoughts and sorry for the late response. I ended up feeling the same way you did about it and stayed put.
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information