Crazy trade

Ozzy

Reaction score
I got offered Charles and antonio brown for Gronk, lynch, aj green in ppr. Thoughts?

I initially thought no way but lynch is beat up and has a brutal schedule. Still leaning no but anyone have any thoughts?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
What's your TE situation look like? You'd be getting the #1 WR and a top 10 RB. But if you'd be trotting out Tim Wright or Kyle Rudolph, I might stand pat.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
I have Graham too. Still think I'm going to pass. It definitely made me think though.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
If you have Graham, this trade would be akin to gaining one extra position if you have a bench player who you'd like to get into the mix. If not, you'd be losing one. Is this a Flex league?

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
Yeah strange set up. Its actually a two flex league ppr 12 team league. I'm #1 in points and already clinched. Here is my team as of now

QB Brees
WR AJ Green
WR Gordon
WR Stills
RB Lynch
RB Lacey
TE Gronk
Flex Graham
Flex Britt

Bench: PT, Ball, Welker, Michael, Riddick, Kyle Rudolph. If Rudolph bounces back I'm keeping him for flexability as I can play him at TE and have Gronk/Graham at the two flex spots. I also had Cooks and if he was healthy it would make it a little easier. Hoping Stills gets a lot of his targets.

Thoughts?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":2evja9eg said:
I got offered Charles and antonio brown for Gronk, lynch, aj green in ppr. Thoughts?

I initially thought no way but lynch is beat up and has a brutal schedule. Still leaning no but anyone have any thoughts?

Lynch might be beat up, but he's not going to get carries taken away. Gronk is now healthy and dominant and so is AJ Green.

Charles and Brown are great, but, no thanks.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
With Martavis Bryant playing so well Brown drops off quite a bit. He's still legit, but only equal or less than Green.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
Agreed. I wanted to help him out but would give up too much in the process.

ManBunts

Reaction score
First things first. How the heck did you get Gronk AND Graham?!

I think this Brown dropping off thing is BS. You have Graham, and you'd be getting two top players, who are INFINITELY more valuable in PPR formats? I'd do this in a heartbeat.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
ManBunts":3tcz4ivr said:
First things first. How the heck did you get Gronk AND Graham?!

I think this Brown dropping off thing is BS. You have Graham, and you'd be getting two top players, who are INFINITELY more valuable in PPR formats? I'd do this in a heartbeat.

Infinitely?

Good thing Green didn't just have 12 catches yesterday. Lacy touched the ball 5 more times than Charles did and a Hurt Lynch still had 18 touches and 82 yards.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
I drafted Gronk and made a trade for Graham when he was down a little bit.

I still think not doing the trade was the right thing. I wasn't sure if Green was truly healthy but he is. He looked really good yesterday. Lynch scares me a little but even not factoring in Lynch Gronk/Green probably isn't a huge drop off from Charles/Brown so even if Lynch goes down it shouldn't kill me.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
That would have been a crazy trade for you. AJG and Gronk are beasts, then you would have thrown the ultimate beast in to get Brown and Charles...

Staying put gives you such a huge positional advantage over everyone else at the TE spot.

Stills is gonna be solid for the rest of the year with Cooks out, Britt...meh, but you have a huge advantage at your first flex since you will have Graham vs their WR4. The only way I would have done this deal is if they would have thrown in an upgrade at WR as the third piece coming your way.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts and sorry for the late response. I ended up feeling the same way you did about it and stayed put.

Latest posts