2014 Playoffs, round one

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Alright, I made it. Barely. I stormed in at fifth place, winning 5 of my last 6. I'm feeling good! Feeling great! Honestly though, I kinda wish I wouldn't have made it so the stress could stop! Ok, here's my lineup. We go 2 receivers, 2 backs, and a flex. No PPR

QB: Russ
WR: A. Green, O. Beckham, K. Allen, J. Gordon, M. Evans
RB: R. Jennings, J. Hill, R. Mathews, L. Murray, K. Williams
TE: T. Kelce
K: M. Prater
D: STL, GB

First of all, who are the best backs to roll with this week? Jennings vs WAS, Hill @ CLE, Mathews vs DEN, or Murray @ KC? The only one I'm almost certain on is Murray. He's a stud. Oakland actually looks like a compotent offense when he's in. Jennings and Hill have been my most consistent starts, so do you go with who got you there?

Secondly, if you've had AJ Green for the past three seasons like I have, then you know Joe Haden absolutely owns him. OWNS HIM! A typical stat line for Green against Cleveland is in the neighborhood of 3 catches for 25 yards. It's awful. So, do you go off of history and put him on the bench? Or do you roll with your ace, hoping he'll finally do work against Haden? My only sure receiver lock is Beckham. I'd like to go receiver at the flex, but it's a toss up between Gordon, Allen, and Evans. They all have decent matchups this week. Maybe put a RB at flex?

All input is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys