Semi-Finals, need some extra advice.

Lithium

Reaction score
QB: Aaron Rogers OR Jay Culter
- I beched Rogers vs. Seattle and it payed off, Buffalo has a very good pass D and New Orleans a very poor D, but I dont want my season to come down Jay Cutler.

FLEX: Latavius Murray OR Dan Herron OR Marquess Wilson
- Murray had a good game vs. the Chiefs last time and a solid game last week, seems to be getting the workload now
- Herron has a good QB and gets the passes Richardson doesnt.
- M. Wilson. A Genius or Idiotic move, He is gonna be starting this week and I have a strong gut feeling he'll have a coming out party monday. but if im wrong it may cost me.

What do you guys think?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Don't be "that guy" who benched Rodgers and watched your season go down the toilet. Sure, we shut him down, but he literally operated on half of the field. Buffalo doesn't have anyone to warrant that. Go with Rodgers. No question about it.

I like Murray a lot this week. I'm choosing him over Rashad Jennings in my league. While KC doesn't give up a lot of TD's to running backs, they do give up over 5 yards a carry. They're awful against the run. And the only two TD's they have given up on the ground both went to Murray.

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Reaction score
Worst game of Rogers Career. Should have went with my gut. Looks like I lost my game, crappers.