Seahawks.net Fantasy Football League

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If not, we could start one. I would be up for it - maybe willing to be the commissioner.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Me and wife both looking for a new league after learning that our keeper league was disbanded. Pm for both email addresses and we will join.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
minormillikin":2uvgsvml said:
Me and wife both looking for a new league after learning that our keeper league was disbanded. Pm for both email addresses and we will join.
Yeah, sorry about that. I had 7 different people message me saying they didn't want to or couldn't play this year so I said screw it.

minormillikin

Reaction score
It's all good. She's actually sort of happy because she never quite dug herself out from having RG3 back when it was still a bit risky to cut him.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Messages sent out about league preferences. I have a count of 7 so far, so if you're on the fence, let me know.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
We should probably discuss draft times as well if we start a league. Labor Day weekend is out for me as I'll be out of town.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Yeah. People will need to send me dates which won't work and then I will pick a couple options from there.

m0ng0

Reaction score
i work wed-sat 0830-1830 any other time should be good for me! :thirishdrinkers:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm going to use this thread from now on because all the emails are unlinked.

It looks like we're going to do Yahoo (sorry Jay, the throngs have spoken). I'm going to go ahead and set the league up tomorrow with the following rules, unless there are serious problems otherwise.

12 participant limit - we're currently at 8 with the addition of jdblack.

For the draft: Is Tuesday evening at 8:30PM too late Sept 1 (or 8th)? My son goes to bed at 8, so I'm a little more available after that.

I want to do standard scoring:
4 points for throwing TDs; 6 for 'real ones',
1 point for every 25 yards thrown,
1 point for every 10 yards rushing/receiving.
.5 points per reception.
No scoring for individual TDs on kickoffs/punts - I don't want to double up points with D/ST.

More as I think of it. Send me your email addresses through private message.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SeatownJay":zt19jp71 said:
What time zone are you referring to? I'm on the East Coast.

Well, then, that wouldn't work so well for you, would it? Is Sunday August 30th too early? Say, 3PM Pacific/6EST?

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1u8xeyv5 said:
SeatownJay":1u8xeyv5 said:
What time zone are you referring to? I'm on the East Coast.

Well, then, that wouldn't work so well for you, would it? Is Sunday August 30th too early? Say, 3PM Pacific/6EST?
That should work, let me doublecheck my schedule.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
And we are up and running! Please check your email addresses for invitations; let me know if you didn't get them. Double check all the settings and rules to make sure that they're clear to you and that I didn't miss anything.

I did make an executive decision to go with 1 flex (WR/RB/TE) rather than the 3 WR/ 2 RB

I also have it set for 6 team playoff with 2 divisions, but if we have 10 people I plan on doing 4 team playoffs with no divisions. If anyone wishes differently, let me know.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":nmmkv97z said:
And we are up and running! Please check your email addresses for invitations; let me know if you didn't get them. Double check all the settings and rules to make sure that they're clear to you and that I didn't miss anything.

I did make an executive decision to go with 1 flex (WR/RB/TE) rather than the 3 WR/ 2 RB

I also have it set for 6 team playoff with 2 divisions, but if we have 10 people I plan on doing 4 team playoffs with no divisions. If anyone wishes differently, let me know.
Sweet. Good executive decision btw. I hate that Yahoos standard is no flex and 3 WR