2015 Which Team is Better? Thread

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
This is from my first draft of the year. I got an email comparing the projected "champion " and my team, which is projected to finish 11th out of 12 teams. It is standard scoring QB WR WR WR RB RB TE DEF K. Which team is better, team A or team b?
Team A
Cam Newton
Odell Beckham Jr., Demaryius Thomas, Mike Wallace, Kendall Wright
Melvin Gordon, Carlos Hyde, Joique Bell, Devonta Freeman, Ryan Matthews
Travis Kelce, Jared Cook
Chiefs
Carpenter

Team B
Ben Roethlisberger
Des Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Martavis Bryant, John Brown, Brandon LaFell
Frank Gore, Latavius Murray, Giovani Bernard, Chris Ivory, Shane Vereen
Vernon Davis
Panthers
Catanzaro

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I like Team B, but not by 10 places in a 12-team league. More like playoff-bound vs playoff-bubble.

It's close, but I give B the edge in WR and RB depth.

But by the end of every season we can look back at numerous players and say, "I can't believe we all thought __________ was going to have a big year." Is this the year Gore's age finally shows? Is this the year Vernon returns to Pro-Bowl form? Will Hyde finally become the feature back they think he can be?

Wait a minute... it's a trick question! The correct answer is both teams suck and finish at the bottom because they both have 49ers. :lol:

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I like Team A better only because Vernon Davis blows. Otherwise it's pretty much a toss up.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Pretty much a toss up but I'd give the edge to Team B. I don't really like any of team A's RB's. Good chance all of those RB's flop. Hyde is very much an unknown. From what I've heard Melvin Gordon as really struggled in training camp. And Joquie Bell still isn't healthy while Abdullah is stealing the show.

I like all of Team B's RB's. Regardless of how effective Gore is, he is going to get a ton of redzone touches. He should hit double digit TD's this year. Latavius Murray is ready to break out and is one of the few 3-down backs left in the NFL. And I think Chris Ivory ends up being a RB2 this year.

All the other positions are toss ups IMO. Slight edge to Ben over Cam I suppose.

OP
OP
HAWKAMANIA

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
My team is Team B. Projected to be the 11th place team with the projected worst group of running backs. In the projections team A is the first place team by 10 points a.week over my team and they have the projected best group of running backs.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I like team B better and its kind of close I guess but would much rather have team B.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Team B by a country mile. Team A has all sorts of issues outside of OBJ and Demy

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
QB - Team B
WR - Team A, but barely.
RB - Team B
TE - Team A
K&D - who cares?

So I got Team B, but not by much. Both are REALLY light at RB... my 12 team league would destroy either of these, LOL!! ;) :mrgreen: