My home league draft got derailed

Ozzy

Reaction score
This is a 12 team 2 RB/3 WR/1TE/2FLEX PPR League with .25 per carry as well. So lots of starters with a premium at WR/RB

QB Bradford, Palmer
WR: Jeffrey, Cooks, A-Robinson, Eddie Royal, Perriman, Devante Parker
RB: Charles, Spiller, Abdullah, Foster, Coleman, David Johnson, Jonas Gray
TE Jordan Reed :shock:

So all started as planned getting Charles, Jeffrey and Cooks. Then my guys werent there so I went all upside/risk with Spiller, Abdullah and Foster late as early reports say he might be back by week 6-8.

I'm a big Robinson guy as he was a WR2 under the worst conditions so he should be a solid 3 with Bortles being better and the offense overall improving slightly.

This team looks like all upside or dumpster fire squad depending on how things go. Since I wasn't thrilled early on I targeted guys late who could blow up. regardless a pretty fun team with players who are exciting. I need Foster to return value to feel really good about it.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":3kx0m64g said:
This is a 12 team 2 RB/3 WR/1TE/2FLEX PPR League with .25 per carry as well. So lots of starters with a premium at WR/RB

QB Bradford, Palmer
WR: Jeffrey, Cooks, A-Robinson, Eddie Royal, Perriman, Devante Parker
RB: Charles, Spiller, Abdullah, Foster, Coleman, David Johnson, Jonas Gray
TE Jordan Reed :shock:

So all started as planned getting Charles, Jeffrey and Cooks. Then my guys werent there so I went all upside/risk with Spiller, Abdullah and Foster late as early reports say he might be back by week 6-8.

I'm a big Robinson guy as he was a WR2 under the worst conditions so he should be a solid 3 with Bortles being better and the offense overall improving slightly.

This team looks like all upside or dumpster fire squad depending on how things go. Since I wasn't thrilled early on I targeted guys late who could blow up. regardless a pretty fun team with players who are exciting. I need Foster to return value to feel really good about it.

Isn't Foster sidelined with an injury?

Sac

Reaction score
Somebody took Foster in the 6th round in my draft. Unreal.

To me he's undraftable. If you need him, pick him up on waivers in week 8 or 9 or whenever he comes back.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1aiqxfir said:
Somebody took Foster in the 6th round in my draft. Unreal.

To me he's undraftable. If you need him, pick him up on waivers in week 8 or 9 or whenever he comes back.

Exactly. I'm actually not so sure he'll come back this year TBH.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think he's worth a flyer depending on how your draft is going at the time. The 6th is way too early but your throwing darts in the later rounds so why not pick up a guy who when healthy is a top 5 running back. People close to the team swear it will be a 4-8 week injury. It wouldn't shock me if he missed the whole year either.

In the 10th while someone is picking Michael Floyd I'll take a flyer on Foster who could be a league winner.

He won't make it to waivers in most leagues. He's been picked up in every league I've seen so far, especially with the encouraging news.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":3fjyoqpo said:
I think he's worth a flyer depending on how your draft is going at the time. The 6th is way too early but your throwing darts in the later rounds so why not pick up a guy who when healthy is a top 5 running back. People close to the team swear it will be a 4-8 week injury. It wouldn't shock me if he missed the whole year either.

In the 10th while someone is picking Michael Floyd I'll take a flyer on Foster who could be a league winner.

He won't make it to waivers in most leagues. He's been picked up in every league I've seen so far, especially with the encouraging news.

Personally, I'm avoiding him like the plague.