Rate My Team - Drafted 9th of 12

thehands816

Reaction score
I drafted 9th in a 12 team league. Here's how I did. What do you think?

QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB: Eddie Lacy
RB: Justin Forsett
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: T.Y. Hilton
WR: Davante Adams
TE: Tyler Eifert
K: Matt Bryant
D: Green Bay

QB: Alex Smith
WR: Allen Robinson
WR: Nelson Agholor
RB: Ameer Abdullah
RB: Todd Gurley
TE: Antonio Gates

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Looks pretty solid. Not a big fan of Forsett this year but one of your rookies may turn out being a gem for you. Would try to upgrade the backup QB too if possible.. but other than that really solid looking team

Trrrroy

Reaction score
No idea how you managed to get that loaded in a 12 team league. Congrats. I'm not super stoked on Tannehill, but at worst he should be solid for you. TE is the only weak spot, but you aren't alone there. I'm actually really high on Forsett. Dude is the clear cut 3-down back. There aren't too many of those in the league. Plus the WR depth on that team is horrible, and with Marc Trestman that means a whole passes will be going Forsett's way. He's not going to average 5.4 ypc again, but he doesn't need to.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Damn, how did you get Eddie Lacey at #9, amazing! I am not a fan of your running backs in that I just don't trust Forsett, Gurley is iffy and Abdullah is not a starter....yet. A lot of things need to work out well, Tannehill could be a boom or bust this year, Gates is suspended I believe (?) and not fond of Eifert. I hope I am wrong, best of luck!

Cheers :thirishdrinkers:

Ozzy

Reaction score
Man I love that roster. I'm a risk taker so would feel fine about Abdullah and Gurley. Nice work man.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
What kind of league has Eddie Lacy fall to #9? I'm sorry, but Lacy is off the board in the top 3-5 picks in competitive leagues.

Anyways, you have a nice team.

Sac

Reaction score
Lacy at 9 is criminal. Then Dez in the second?

Whomever else is in your league sucks.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1u6p2xah said:
What kind of league has Eddie Lacy fall to #9? I'm sorry, but Lacy is off the board in the top 3-5 picks in competitive leagues.

Anyways, you have a nice team.

Hell.. not even 3-5 .. he's going #1 in a lot of them

Bobblehead

Reaction score
That would beat every team in my 12 league for sure..

Veilside

Reaction score
thehands816":36r8wm1t said:
I drafted 9th in a 12 team league. Here's how I did. What do you think?

QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB: Eddie Lacy
RB: Justin Forsett
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: T.Y. Hilton
WR: Davante Adams
TE: Tyler Eifert
K: Matt Bryant
D: Green Bay

QB: Alex Smith
WR: Allen Robinson
WR: Nelson Agholor
RB: Ameer Abdullah
RB: Todd Gurley
TE: Antonio Gates

Your WR depth is criminal. How the hell did you get Adams, Robinson and Agholor on top of Dez and TY?

Other than that this looks kind of similar to my 12 team draft picking 2nd. I also got Tannehill, Forsett, Eifert and Abdullah. I thought it was impossible to get Forsett picking 2nd but he fell to me somehow (esp in PPR). Abdullah is about as cheap as a RB1 comes as he's prime to take over lead back duties and probably real early. I think Eifert is going to surprise a lot of people who let him fall so far.

Great draft!