My Fantasy Draft

arghawkfan

Reaction score
I drafted 6th overall in a standard 10 man league yesterday, here is the result. The draft board got away from me in the middle rounds with a big run on receivers leaving me a bit thin.

QB1 Tony Romo
QB2 Sam Bradford

RB1 Jeremy Hill
RB2 Justin Forsett
RB3 Latavius Murry
RB4 Chris Ivory
RB5 Tre Mason

WR1 Odell Beckham
WR2 Brandon Marshall
WR3 Charles Johnson
WR4 Larry Fitzgerald
WR5 Stevie Johnson

TE Greg Olson

K Haushka

DEF Broncos

Let me know what you guys think

Threedee

Reaction score
I like it a lot. You should probably consider L Murray #2 ahead of Forsett. The one potential problem is that both QBs are extremely injury prone, although Romo's tendency to play through it is comforting. Rivers seems to have good chemistry with Stevie Johnson, so you might find him climbing your depth chart, as well.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
arghawkfan":1l3kgoaw said:
I drafted 6th overall in a standard 10 man league yesterday, here is the result. The draft board got away from me in the middle rounds with a big run on receivers leaving me a bit thin.

QB1 Tony Romo
QB2 Sam Bradford

RB1 Jeremy Hill
RB2 Justin Forsett
RB3 Latavius Murry
RB4 Chris Ivory
RB5 Tre Mason

WR1 Odell Beckham
WR2 Brandon Marshall
WR3 Charles Johnson
WR4 Larry Fitzgerald
WR5 Stevie Johnson

TE Greg Olson

K Haushka

DEF Broncos

Let me know what you guys think

That's a great team. I'm really high on Latavius Murray and Chris Ivory. I think both could be high end RB2's. I don't know why fantasy sites and people are so low on both, probably because they play on bad teams. Your a little thin at WR but you should be fine assuming you only start 2 WR's. Olson is going to be a target hog with Benjamin out. And the more I look at Jeremy Hill the more I like him. And you should be just fine with Bradford and Romo as your QB's.