Lockett Worth A Late Round Spot?

nategreat

Reaction score
So I decided to drop Teddy Bridgewater (my backup) to pick up Tyler Lockett. This is kind of a risky move, as I'm taking a big change on Sam Bradford being my starter... but I think if it came down to it, there will be a comparable free agent QB to Bridgewater if Bradford goes down. Who knows, Bridgewater might be available himself.

Anyways..... my starting receivers are Dez Bryant and Emmanuel Sanders, so I'm pretty set there. Backups are Roddy White and Larry Fitzgerald however... a couple of old men on the decline. Lockett could be better than both of those two, or become good trade bait.

The one thing that is the clincher is that in our league, players get points for return yards and return TDs. One point per 25 KR yards, and one point per 10 PR yards. With this in mind, as well as his receiving potential, I'm hoping I made the right move. Thoughts?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Horrid heart over head move. Bridgewater could be a QB1 this year which means you dropped trade potential for an unproven rookie - no matter how good in preseason.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Week 1-
Tyler Lockett, 17 pts
Teddy Bridgewater, 8 pts