My non .net Fantasy Team

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
12 teams in the league, 6 points per passing TD. 1st overall pick.

I should point out that a lot of people forget about the draft or just let it auto. So, there's a lot of opportunity in the middle rounds when auto goes DEF and K.

QB: Ryan Tannehill
WR: Mike Evans
WR: Jordan Matthews
RB: Marshawn Lynch
RB: Doug Martin
W/R/T: Rashad Jennings < -- Missed J. Maclin by 2 picks here, so not totally thrilled.
TE: Greg Olsen
DEF: Miami
K: Sturgis

BN:
Chad - Charles Johnson
Arian Foster
Teddy Bridgewater
Stevie Johnson
Jordan Reed
Leonard Hankerson

My thoughts are that I really love this team. Lots of upside in the later rounds (I drafted Miami in the 14th and Hankerson in the 15th, and I'm glad to get him because he could be huge if/when Roddy and Julio miss time - with White still potentially out to start the season) and some big gets early. QBs went off the board early, so I pounced on Tannehill and Bridgewater in the middle rounds to shore up a potentially rocky QB situation with 2 potential top 10s.

And really, I win the league if Foster comes back in the 2 - 4 week timeframe that he's being given. If not, I might scrambling at RB a little, possibly necessitating a trade with one of my WRs.

What say you all?

SeattleDreamer

Reaction score
I like your team, particularly the starters. Agree on Hank, he is a talent, though he is injury prone as well. But Chad Johnson? Is he still playing? Also not a big fan of Stevie Johnson.

If Foster comes back strong you will be in great shape. I love Miami D as well.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
In which round did you draft foster? I draft tomorrow and i was thinking round 6-7 would be good value for him

Ozzy

Reaction score
You killed it and reports on Foster are he could be back by week 3. His per game totals are on par with anyone. Nice work

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Wow, nice job sir. That team is eerily similar to my 3 teams. I was fortunate to get Foster in the 12th, somehow. I'd like to use him as a trade chip though. Give me your opinion.

QB: Tannehill
WR: M. Evans
WR: K. Allen
RB: Beast
RB: J. Hill
TE: T. Eifert
Flex: L. Murray
Flex: J. Landry
D: Jets
K: J. Lambo

Bench:
N. Agholor
ASJ
P. Garcon
A. Foster
T. Montgomery
M. Jones

I'm offering Foster, Garcon and Montgomery for AJ Green and Ryan Mathews. What do you think. Should I stand on my offer, or pull it?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":13wgudvg said:
You killed it and reports on Foster are he could be back by week 3. His per game totals are on par with anyone. Nice work

I still don't think he'll last the season.

Ozzy

Reaction score
With his history tough to fault you. I was OK taking him in the 7-9 round range but he's shot up boards so not sure I would take him at his current cost.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":xra2ujrg said:
Wow, nice job sir. That team is eerily similar to my 3 teams. I was fortunate to get Foster in the 12th, somehow. I'd like to use him as a trade chip though. Give me your opinion.

QB: Tannehill
WR: M. Evans
WR: K. Allen
RB: Beast
RB: J. Hill
TE: T. Eifert
Flex: L. Murray
Flex: J. Landry
D: Jets
K: J. Lambo

Bench:
N. Agholor
ASJ
P. Garcon
A. Foster
T. Montgomery
M. Jones

I'm offering Foster, Garcon and Montgomery for AJ Green and Ryan Mathews. What do you think. Should I stand on my offer, or pull it?

Hopefully not too late, but I might stand pat. I have a bad feeling about AJ Green and the Bengals this year but that might just be based off the one game I saw where they looked pretty terrible.