Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Which QB to start?

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Which QB to start?
Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:34 am
  • In my 12 team league, i ended up with Ben Roethlisberger and Ryan Tannehill. Big Ben is the higher ranked QB for me, but he is playing without Leve'on Bell, Martavis Bryant and his C Pouncey. I do believe tonights game will be a shootout which could help Big Ben's #s, but I am considering benching him and riding with Tannehill against the Redskins who have a terrible Pass Defense. Tannehill shined in the preseason, I just don't know if I trust him yet.

Your input is appreciated
    arghawkfan
    NET Rookie

Re: Which QB to start?
Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 am
  • arghawkfan wrote:In my 12 team league, i ended up with Ben Roethlisberger and Ryan Tannehill. Big Ben is the higher ranked QB for me, but he is playing without Leve'on Bell, Martavis Bryant and his C Pouncey. I do believe tonights game will be a shootout which could help Big Ben's #s, but I am considering benching him and riding with Tannehill against the Redskins who have a terrible Pass Defense. Tannehill shined in the preseason, I just don't know if I trust him yet.

The Patriots are starting an all new defensive backfield that won't be nearly as good as last years, and the game should be a shootout.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Which QB to start?
Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:45 am
  • arghawkfan wrote:In my 12 team league, i ended up with Ben Roethlisberger and Ryan Tannehill. Big Ben is the higher ranked QB for me, but he is playing without Leve'on Bell, Martavis Bryant and his C Pouncey. I do believe tonights game will be a shootout which could help Big Ben's #s, but I am considering benching him and riding with Tannehill against the Redskins who have a terrible Pass Defense. Tannehill shined in the preseason, I just don't know if I trust him yet.

Yeah but he still has Brown and they will dominate still. Start Rapistberger.
    GOHAWKS

CoolRodney wrote:This team has 3 talented players. That's it. I still can't believe we totally blew it in the Super Bowl. We won't be back any time soon.
    stizz19
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information