Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Sankey or Woodhead

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Sankey or Woodhead
Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:16 pm
  • In a PPR league with a free agent acquisition budget (FAAB). My RB1 and RB2 were terrible and I'm wondering if I should drop one or both of them and place a bid on Sankey and/or Woodhead.
    I'm thinking of dropping Gore or Forsett, even though I paid more for them than I did the rest of my RBs combined (Abdullah, Bernard, L Murray). I could also drop my extra QB (Ryan). What do you think?
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Veteran

Re: Sankey or Woodhead
Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:26 pm
  • Never overreact after one week of football.
    "...and now they got a bicycle!"
    Sac
    NET Pro Bowler

Re: Sankey or Woodhead
Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:24 pm
  • HAWKAMANIA wrote:In a PPR league with a free agent acquisition budget (FAAB). My RB1 and RB2 were terrible and I'm wondering if I should drop one or both of them and place a bid on Sankey and/or Woodhead.
    I'm thinking of dropping Gore or Forsett, even though I paid more for them than I did the rest of my RBs combined (Abdullah, Bernard, L Murray). I could also drop my extra QB (Ryan). What do you think?

I think Forsett is going to have a great game this week, I'm pretty concerned that Gore isn't and he's my RB2.

It's so early though. The only one of those players I'd consider dropping for Sankey or Woodhead is Bernard and that's only because Bernard is stuck behind Hill on the depth chart. If Hill goes down though, I think Bernard would be a pretty high end RB2.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information