Sankey or Woodhead

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
In a PPR league with a free agent acquisition budget (FAAB). My RB1 and RB2 were terrible and I'm wondering if I should drop one or both of them and place a bid on Sankey and/or Woodhead.
I'm thinking of dropping Gore or Forsett, even though I paid more for them than I did the rest of my RBs combined (Abdullah, Bernard, L Murray). I could also drop my extra QB (Ryan). What do you think?

Chapow

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":2zytc3rm said:
In a PPR league with a free agent acquisition budget (FAAB). My RB1 and RB2 were terrible and I'm wondering if I should drop one or both of them and place a bid on Sankey and/or Woodhead.
I'm thinking of dropping Gore or Forsett, even though I paid more for them than I did the rest of my RBs combined (Abdullah, Bernard, L Murray). I could also drop my extra QB (Ryan). What do you think?

I think Forsett is going to have a great game this week, I'm pretty concerned that Gore isn't and he's my RB2.

It's so early though. The only one of those players I'd consider dropping for Sankey or Woodhead is Bernard and that's only because Bernard is stuck behind Hill on the depth chart. If Hill goes down though, I think Bernard would be a pretty high end RB2.