Was That The Real Flacco Or Just A Bad Game?

chet380

Reaction score
Have to decide whether to keep him -- after the Week 1 claims, the pickings are lean.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'm not a big Flacco fan for fantasy. He's too inconsistent for me and Baltimore will be lacking in WR threats until Perriman gets into the lineup which could be October or later. Even then, Perriman is a rookie who missed most of training camp, so I don't know there's a lot to expect there when he does make the active roster.

Who else is on the waiver wire?

m0ng0

Reaction score
I could ask the same question of Peyton Manning, I am not a Flacco fan either, I found Mariotta and Palmer on the scrap heap in my league so I bet the is somebody else you could add as insurance

OkieHawk

Reaction score
m0ng0":1el5x8kx said:
I could ask the same question of Peyton Manning, I am not a Flacco fan either, I found Mariotta and Palmer on the scrap heap in my league so I bet the is somebody else you could add as insurance

I'm glad you had Peyton. :D

OP
OP
C

chet380

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2g0qc2j8 said:
I'm not a big Flacco fan for fantasy. He's too inconsistent for me and Baltimore will be lacking in WR threats until Perriman gets into the lineup which could be October or later. Even then, Perriman is a rookie who missed most of training camp, so I don't know there's a lot to expect there when he does make the active roster.

Who else is on the waiver wire?

Mattie Ice is our No. 1 but we claimed Alex Smith b/c of the Maclin-Kelce potential

Re the Balt receivers, TE Gillmore looks to be a Top 5 guy

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Well, I just picked up Flacco and started him over Eli vs Bills and he scored me 7 points, so...

Chapow

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":dg3cnzyo said:
Well, I just picked up Flacco and started him over Eli vs Bills and he scored me 7 points, so...

Last week Flacco scored 21 and the week before last he scored 22, so...

I don't think Flacco is a bad QB. I think his inconsistency has more to do with how bad Baltimores WR situation is right now than anything else. Even last night, I bet he would have had a higher scoring game if Steve Smith and Campanaro hadn't both left the game with injuries. He really could've used Smith in the 4th qtr and OT.