Trade Arian Foster for....?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I'm looking to unload Foster. I really need a top flight receiver. Here's what I've got.

RB
Beast
Jeremy Hill
Latavius Murray
Matt Jones
Arian Foster

WR
Mike Evans
Keenan Allen
Jarvis Landry
Pierre Garcon
Nelson Agholor
James Jones

I'm considering offering a straight swap for either an injured Alshon, or an injured Dez. What do you guys think?

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I'd do that trade for Alshon if you can find a sucker willing. I love his prospects long term this season. The targets that left with Marshall gotta go somewhere. I'd not be willing to wait 8 weeks for Dez.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Trading Foster for Dez is a terrible idea. I don't think I would do it for Jeffrey either although he could easily be top 5 or so when he comes back. Jeffrey is close but I would rather see him healthy and even then its a tough trade for me to sign off on.

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Ok, tell me if this is a pipe dream. Foster and James Jones for Julio. My team it's the same, except I have James Jones instead of Montgomery. His teams RBs and WRs are:

Al-mo
Jonathan Stewart
Crowell

Julio
Antonio Brown
Stevie Johnson

For some reason, he has four TEs. I don't know what that's all about. I'm 2-0, so I'm feeling good, but for the love, Hill, Keenan, and Evans got me a combined -1 points last week. And I still manages to win, thanks to Tannehill, Eifert, and Jarvis Landry. And also Gore's fumble on MNF. But, looking at what we both have, what's a fair offer? And if it's too far fetched, throw me some other good ideas.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":1ez4aeoa said:
Ok, tell me if this is a pipe dream. Foster and James Jones for Julio. My team it's the same, except I have James Jones instead of Montgomery. His teams RBs and WRs are:

Al-mo
Jonathan Stewart
Crowell

Julio
Antonio Brown
Stevie Johnson

For some reason, he has four TEs. I don't know what that's all about. I'm 2-0, so I'm feeling good, but for the love, Hill, Keenan, and Evans got me a combined -1 points last week. And I still manages to win, thanks to Tannehill, Eifert, and Jarvis Landry. And also Gore's fumble on MNF. But, looking at what we both have, what's a fair offer? And if it's too far fetched, throw me some other good ideas.

Pipe dream bro. Julio too good to give up.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2ejuq4t1 said:

Al-mo
Jonathan Stewart
Crowell

Julio
Antonio Brown
Stevie Johnson

Never hurts to offer, he'd be an absolute idiot to trade Julio, but if he bit that loads you up. How the hell did he get Julio AND Ant Brown? Good lord that's unfair. Although his RB's are awful, so I guess that's what happened.

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I'm thinking of throwing a trade to the guy who has Jamaal Charles. I want to get Amari Cooper from him. So my question to you guys is this: Should I offer Foster, or Jeremy Hill? I've never been a big Foster fan, and I only drafted him late to use as a trade chip. But, hill is bad this year. Really bad. It's either hoping for good health from Foster, or a big turnaround from Hill.