Matthew Stafford

m0ng0

Reaction score
I have a feeling he will be leaving that game in a body bag, I have a real short bench with only 3 players Blount, Sankey, Duke Johnson (starting this week) and Wheaton, do I drop one of them for one of these guys or just stand pat?

Winston
A Smith
Fitzpatrick
Foles
Bridgewater
Carr
Flacco
Cutler

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
If I had to drop someone it'd be Wheaton. He'll score even less when Martavious Bryant returns starting week 5 and you probably won't need to start him until then.

I like Bridgewater over everybody else on the waiver wire but not by much. I'm sure others would feel differently. If there's a QB there that you think has upside, I say go with your gut and pick him up, but if you think they're all the same, you could probably hold off on adding a 2nd QB (if you like Stafford) and still have a few options to choose from later in the season if you have to.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Even if Stafford is healthy this is a really tough matchup for him. And he's not so yeah I think you should look at adding a QB. I'd drop Wheaton.. Martavis Bryant is back soon and Bell is coming back this week so his touches are only going to dwindle. I'd roll the dice on Carr or Flacco at QB.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
So I was able to pick up Andy Dalton via waivers, since I have a 3 man bench do you think I should just dump Stafford and grab another non QB type? I am beginning to wonder if Stafford is going to be good at all this year :?