Start Marshawn Or Go With Crowell Or D Martin?

12th_Bob

Reaction score
He's a start if he's healthy always, those other 2 guys are pretty meh although Doug Martin has looked a lot better this season.

OP
OP
C

chet380

Reaction score
12th_Bob":jkxsmb6b said:
He's a start if he's healthy always, those other 2 guys are pretty meh although Doug Martin has looked a lot better this season.

In his Sat. press conference PC didn't give up much info re ML -- on Fri. one of thr NFL.com guys said ML's injuries weren't that serious and that he would play.

Martin vs. tough Miami D or Crowell vs. softer SD run D or all-or-nothing with ML on Mon. night? I also have Gurley, but that's too much of a longshot as they seem to be easing him in.

As usual, I will probably make the wrong choice. :)

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Ugh, I want to know if Beast plays as well! All I can do is sleep on it. If you do decide to roll with someone else, I'd go with Martin. Crowell isn't that good, and at least Martin has looked fairly good so far, even with Charles Sims breathing down his neck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Crowell is downright terrible.. so really I think your choices are rolling the dice on Marshawn on Monday or playing Martin vs. a very tough Carolina defense.

Not sure Martin is much better than rolling the dice on Marshawn playing.

OP
OP
C

chet380

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":w5d0encu said:
Crowell is downright terrible.. so really I think your choices are rolling the dice on Marshawn on Monday or playing Martin vs. a very tough Carolina defense.

Not sure Martin is much better than rolling the dice on Marshawn playing.
As expected, I chose the wrong guy -- Martin 100+ yds, TD; Gurley 146 yds.