Need Help managing my team

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Here is my team after three weeks.. .

I just lost Rothlesburger for 4-6 weeks so i obviously need to go out and get a QB. Now stragity wise is it good to keep him on the roster and drop someone else or just dump him and hope to be able to add him when he returns? Also i am getting nothing from Lynch. It looks like he is hurt or has hit a wall. You think it might be wise to try and add Rawls to my team as it appears that if Lynch is beat up I may get some value out of Rawls on a run heavy team like the Hawks.

Thanks in advance for help.

Attachments

• myteam.jpg
    myteam.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 2,205

Chapow

Reaction score
I agree with m0ng0, dump Michael and pick up another QB. You have a 4th string RB who isn't even active on game days taking up a roster spot. That's a pretty huge waste of a valuable roster spot.

Based on your roster and if it were me, I'd also dump Sanu (I don't think you need 6 WR) and pick up another RB. After yesterday, Rawls is intriguing, but it depends on who else is available.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Hang on to Ben. Drop Michael. Then drop go find some more RB help. If Dunbar or K Williams is on waivers I'd consider them. I'd probably also replace Hill, Sanu, and Colston depending on who's on the waiver wire.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I currently have a waiver request for Carr from Oakland dropping Micheal.

I also have one dropping Sanu and picking up Rawls.

Someone in my league saw that I lose Big Ben this week and has proposed a trade.....

They want to trade me Phillip Rivers and Jeremy Hill for Latavius Murray

How does that trade sound? Not sure i need to do that trade if my waiver requests work.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2rntrvt5 said:
Thanks guys. I currently have a waiver request for Carr from Oakland dropping Micheal.

Someone in my league saw that I lose Big Ben this week and has proposed a trade.....

How does that trade sound? Not sure i need to do that trade if my waiver requests work.

Hmm, I'd consider it, who else does this dude have on his team?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Is Dalton available on Waivers, I picked him up last week after Brees went down?

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3k61zt5j said:
Tech Worlds":3k61zt5j said:

Hmm, I'd consider it, who else does this dude have on his team?

Attachments

• histeam.jpg
    histeam.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 2,135
OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3q2k0jje said:
Is Dalton available on Waivers, I picked him up last week after Brees went down?

My waiver request for Carr was denied. I ended up adding Bortels for now. He looked more attractive to me then Fitzpatrick who was the highest rated QB for fantasy left in our league.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Did you end up making the trade? If not, what about targeting Tannehill in a trade? You probably wouldn't have to give much. I'd say Latavius is too valuable right. It wouldn't be fun being stuck with two underperforming high profile backs in Beast and Hill.