Lucky Monday night performances that win your match up.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
This last week I needed 28.18 points to win my match up and I had one player left. Fortunately that player was Randall Cobb and he scored 28.30. I genuinely whooped with joy when I saw the result.

In another league I needed 15 points for a win and I had Rodgers (with a 6 points for a TD league) and won that handsomely. Take that all the people who said I shouldnt have drafted a QB in the 1st :)

I wonder has anyone else have victory / defeat snatched away thanks to a ridiculously freakish Monday night score?

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
In week one, I was down by 13 going into Monday night. All I had left was my kicker, good ol' Matt Bryant. He got 17 points. I couldn't believe it! I've never had a kicker win me a game. A few years back I had Blair Walsh, and I was down by one measly point. This game just so happened to be the infamous Josh Freeman game against the Giants. Walsh ends up missing a 50 yarder, so that puts me down by 4. Freeman couldn't move the ball at all, and by the time Minnesota finally got into field goal range late in the game, they kept on going for it because they were already getting blown out. I couldn't believe it. One point, man. One point. And to make matters even worse, I was the second highest scorer that week.....unbelievable.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I had the reverse happen, was about to win my $25 5-man Fanduel league when Jeremy Maclin had the greatest 4th quarter of his life and I lost.

I was not a very happy camper.

Latest posts