NBA2k16 Seattle Sonics

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Not sure how many of you are into video games, particularly NBA 2K .. but this years version is incredible.. one of the bigger bells and whistles the game offers is the ability to relocate teams and rebrand them. I decided to move the Timberwolves since they have nice young talent to build around and play with.. and I figured it'd be awesome to have the new Sonics in a division with the Thunder.

Here are the uniforms I designed for them.. I think they turned out really well. The customization on this is amazing.

ZT6lhL3

Fryo850

9rgbVaA

4mjE2yw

Mfuj4ST

LMwlgCc

RgWmjJr

T3ROmq1

TravTex

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty awesome this year. I was thinking of doing a Sonics team. Kinda wanted to do an Austin one -- Just to move a team closer... because I don't want to take the Spurs. I'm in San Antonio, but playing with the Spurs is like God Mode.

Right now I started playing Orlando with the idea of moving them to become the St.Louis Blues (Because I'm too lazy to make my own logos, and St.Louis was offering more money). Year one proposal got voted down, Year two proposal looks worse. Might go ahead and restart to make a shot at some Sonics. Hm, maybe with Hawks Colors! Lime Green Accents!