Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Week 4 RB advice

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Week 4 RB advice
Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:18 pm
  • With Beast's status up in the air, I'm forced to go to the bench. Do I go with:

League 1: Gio B vs KC, or Matt Jones vs Philly? Both are at home. No PPR

League 2: I was actually able to get Rawls in this league, so it comes down to Jeremy Hill vs KC, Foster vs Atlanta (if he's active) or Beast/Rawls. All at home Full point PPR
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Re: Week 4 RB advice
Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:56 pm
  • Thepeelsessions wrote:With Beast's status up in the air, I'm forced to go to the bench. Do I go with:

League 2: I was actually able to get Rawls in this league, so it comes down to Jeremy Hill vs KC, Foster vs Atlanta (if he's active) or Beast/Rawls. All at home Full point PPR

Those are all tough. I'd probably go with Matt Jones but your guess is as good as mine on that one.

This one is close. I think if Foster is active, you play him.

Good luck.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:31 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:
    Thepeelsessions wrote:With Beast's status up in the air, I'm forced to go to the bench. Do I go with:

Those are all tough. I'd probably go with Matt Jones but your guess is as good as mine on that one.

This one is close. I think if Foster is active, you play him

Man....it really is a tough one. I'm leaning towards Jones as well, but with Hill just completely falling off the face of the earth, Gio is really intriguing.

And I agree about Foster. I just needed a second opinion. Thanks!
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:52 pm
  • If Foster is active you definitely use him and plug in whoever starts on Monday

If not, then you go Jones if its not a PPR league. Gio won't have much value barring an injury, big play or blowout where he gets touches.
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information