Week 7 lineup

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
For some reason, in having a little hharder time with deciding who to go with this week. Here's where I'm at:

QB: Tannehill
RB: Lynch
RB: L. Murray
WR: K. Allen
WR: M. Evans
Flex: A. Cooper
TE: None so far
D: NYJ
K: M. Bryant

Bench
Bortles
AJ Green (bye)
T. Lockett
T. Rawls
G. Bernard
CMike
T. Eifert (bye)

Obviously I need a TE. I dropped Jordan Cameron last will for CMike and he'd still available. I'll probably wait until Friday to add him so whoever I drop can't be claimed until next Wednesday. Same with Defense. Miami, and possibly Pittsburgh are the only decent streaming options available. Or do I stick with the Jets and hope they do the unthinkable in Foxboro? I'm still undecided with flex. A lot is dependent on Keenan playing this week. It comes down to Cooper, Lockett, and our old friend CMike. Tannehill or Bortles us still up in the air.

I'm 2-4 and need a win bad. I'm in 8th and have scored the 4th most points, but have the 2nd most points scored against me. That's just how it goes sometimes. It's standard scoring, with 10 yards/ Point for returns (Hence Lockett's value). No PPR. Any help is greatly appreciated

Chapow

Reaction score
In my league, Bortles is averaging the 6th most ppg from the QB position. Tannehill is averaging the 15th most ppg from the QB position. I'd go with Bortles there.

I'd play Cooper over Lockett or CMike, but I might be tempted to play Gio at flex over those other 3 and play Cooper over Evans at WR2. I know, not really helpful when you're already having trouble deciding. BTW, everything I've read says Allen is expected to play this week, so this advice is assuming that's true.

On Defense, I guess it depends on how likely you think it is that you'll be able to get NYJ back if you drop them. I certainly like Pitt over NYJ this week. I came out of my draft with the Hou D and they have been awful for FF. I dropped them after week 3 and have been streaming Ds week to week since then. It has not gone well for me. I dunno man, I'd probably tend to roll the dice with the NYJ D this week unless I was very confident that I could get them back.

So, this is how I'd set your line up this week

QB: Bortles
RB: Lynch
RB: L. Murray
WR: K. Allen
WR: Cooper
Flex: Gio
TE: Cameron
D: NYJ or Pitt depending on what I said above
K: M. Bryant

Keep in mind I'm certainly no FF guru, just my 2 cents.

kidhawk

Reaction score
A sleeper at TE (if he's still available) is Gary Barnidge from Cleveland. He's been near the top of the TE most of the season. I found him available after week 3 and picked him up and he's done me solid every week since.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Agree with Kidhawk and Chipow above.

Chapow

Reaction score
kidhawk":c3563ijv said:
A sleeper at TE (if he's still available) is Gary Barnidge from Cleveland. He's been near the top of the TE most of the season. I found him available after week 3 and picked him up and he's done me solid every week since.

He isn't a sleeper anymore and hasn't been for at least a couple weeks now.

But I agree that he's certainly a very good option if still available (owned in 83% of yahoo leagues at this point).

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chapow":35rpxor3 said:
kidhawk":35rpxor3 said:

But I agree that he's certainly a very good option if still available (owned in 83% of yahoo leagues at this point).

I am on a league through nfl.com and I have him on one team and Gronk on another. I'd originally had Graham, but by week 2 I knew that was a mistake. On the leauge with Grong, he's actually still available. I usually don't carry 2 tight ends, past the bye week, but I'm considering it. I'd pull the trigger but I'm in a tough bit of byes right now and have limited bench space at the moment. The guys I'd drop for him are filling in for byes. I will get him if he lasts until next week though when those byes have passed. May end up using him or Gronk as trade bait for a team heavy in another category. He's currently owned by 68% of the teams in the NFL.com league.

Chapow

Reaction score
kidhawk":dn14qgxa said:
Chapow":dn14qgxa said:
kidhawk":dn14qgxa said:

I am on a league through nfl.com and I have him on one team and Gronk on another. I'd originally had Graham, but by week 2 I knew that was a mistake. On the leauge with Grong, he's actually still available. I usually don't carry 2 tight ends, past the bye week, but I'm considering it. I'd pull the trigger but I'm in a tough bit of byes right now and have limited bench space at the moment. The guys I'd drop for him are filling in for byes. I will get him if he lasts until next week though when those byes have passed. May end up using him or Gronk as trade bait for a team heavy in another category. He's currently owned by 68% of the teams in the NFL.com league.

Yeah man, like I said above, I agree that he's a very good option if still available, I just don't consider him a sleeper anymore is all. He's scored 22, 19, 27, and 19 in the past 4 weeks in my PPR league. He's owned in almost 70% of NFL.com leagues (just using your number), and over 80% of yahoo leagues. He's pretty much a well known quantity in FF at this point to anyone that has been paying any attention at all and IMO, in the leagues where he is still available, he's only still available because people don't yet trust that his 4 week explosion will continue.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chapow":20oll9eb said:
kidhawk":20oll9eb said:
Chapow":20oll9eb said:
kidhawk":20oll9eb said:

Yeah man, like I said above, I agree that he's a very good option if still available, I just don't consider him a sleeper anymore is all. He's scored 22, 19, 27, and 19 in the past 4 weeks in my PPR league. He's owned in almost 70% of NFL.com leagues (just using your number), and over 80% of yahoo leagues. He's pretty much a well known quantity in FF at this point to anyone that has been paying any attention at all and IMO, in the leagues where he is still available, he's only still available because people don't yet trust that his 4 week explosion will continue.

I didn't say anything at all refuting what you said about him being a sleeper. Nearly a third of the leagues on the site I use still don't have him owned yet, and even one in six don't own him in yahoo. I was just giving out the information I thought would help the OP since he said he was looking for a TE.

Chapow

Reaction score
Okie Dokie :D

Sorry about the thread hijack. I'll see myself out now.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chapow":1gfzq2sr said:
Okie Dokie :D

Sorry about the thread hijack. I'll see myself out now.

If one of us should go it would be me....you're much more of a fantasy expert than I'll ever be. I just dabble a bit. I definitely didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn :D