Mass Effect 2...

Smurf

Reaction score
Just took my head out from this massive and brilliant game. This is hands down, THE BEST video game that is currently available. Period.

Everything about this game was perfect (and its not just me thats saying this, check out the reviews). Its beautiful to look at, the story is second to none, there is a great mix of action and diplomacy. This game is massive, and i loved every second i played of it.

Anyone else have it? opinions? where are you at in the game?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I agree, simply amazing game. But seriously, everything about this game was perfect? Scanning? C'mon, that might be the worst feature added to a video game I have ever seen, and I have been playing video games for a long, long, time. How did this feature make it through Bioware's entire company without one person saying "Are you kidding me? Is this some sort of joke?".

BigWig

Reaction score
Epic. The scanning part was obnoxious until I realized there are tiny black dots that move around the edge of the scanner that show you where deposits are, after that it was a less soul crushing feature. The character development was top notch, and the cast was even better than the first game. The improved combat system and removal of cookie cutter side missions also really improved the game.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Reaction score
I loved the scanning. I found something rewarding in doing it. I must be weird i guess.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
I actually kinda missed the vehicle exploration in the 2nd installment for some reason. There was just something cool about landing on a crazy planet and checking it out.

Latest posts