Rudolf against the seahawks defense

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Would you start kyle Rudolf against the Hawks defense this week? We been so poor against te this year that I am tempted to.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":6c9tvwui said:
Would you start kyle Rudolf against the Hawks defense this week? We been so poor against te this year that I am tempted to.

I am tempted too, but I just hate starting fantasy players against the Seahawks unless they are a must start type of player. If you don't have great options at TE, I think Rudolph is a decent TE1 this week.

I lost Gronk in a league, so I'm looking at either Rudolph or Tamme to replace him. Leaning Tamme just because of the matchup.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3o8e1o6r said:
Tech Worlds":3o8e1o6r said:

I am tempted too, but I just hate starting fantasy players against the Seahawks unless they are a must start type of player. If you don't have great options at TE, I think Rudolph is a decent TE1 this week.

I lost Gronk in a league, so I'm looking at either Rudolph or Tamme to replace him. Leaning Tamme just because of the matchup.
I have Rudolf and Ben Watson. Not sure Watson is going to have a very good game against Carolina.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Those divisional match-ups are wild cards, I've been burned on them so many times. :(

I would start Rudolph though, but yeah, starting players against Seattle makes me sick...

Latest posts