OK. Lost Rawls. Play Brown?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Should I play that new fella we picked up? Will he get the carries?

I was able to grab Hightower from the Saints as well. I have Murry from the Raiders as my other back. I am wondering in I should roll with Murry and brown or Murry and Hightower. Or just brown and Hightower.

I just don't know. Losing Rawls hurt me yet I won my league and don't want to go one and done in the playoffs.

Any help is appreciated.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Latavius Murry is playing against the packers, so game script can become a concern if the Packers build a lead and the raiders use roy helu in hurry up or passing mode. Hightower will get volume, although he is not efficient, and he is battling a relatively stout Det defense. Brown has a great match up, however having carries split between Coleman, Brown, Michael and Jackson, its hard to guess if he will get the volume to produce points.

I would start hightower and Murry, and if Brandon Bolden is available, I would try and pick him up

Hope this helps

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Thanks. It helps. It mainly confirms what I'm probably gonna end up doing. Pete won't tell us who the main back will be so I guess I gotta just ignore Seahawks backs for this week.