Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Who will start at RB?

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Who will start at RB?
Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:38 am
  • I ask for fantasy as well as Seahawk reasons. If Jackson stays as a 3rd down back who do think you will get the nod.

On a UK soccer forum i visit one of the guys says he is starting CM in fantasy as he had success with Rawls. I told him that this was potentially a silly move. What do you guys think?
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Who will start at RB?
Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:49 am
  • According to the presser which I listened to earlier, they were not sure if C-mike or the new guy was gonna get the nod. They will both get their chances in MY opinion and Fred will get a few reps too. Coach said that C-mike gathered the playbook back pretty quickly tho. I still think there is a pair of options there besides Jackson. My feeling....NEW Guy.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:38 am
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:According to the presser which I listened to earlier, they were not sure if C-mike or the new guy was gonna get the nod. They will both get their chances in MY opinion and Fred will get a few reps too. Coach said that C-mike gathered the playbook back pretty quickly tho. I still think there is a pair of options there besides Jackson. My feeling....NEW Guy.

My gut feeling is Bryce Brown also.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:27 am
  • One of the reasons CMike was let go was supposedly that he didn't put in the work ethic to learn the play book.... But he has "gathered it back quickly"???
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information