Who will start at RB?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I ask for fantasy as well as Seahawk reasons. If Jackson stays as a 3rd down back who do think you will get the nod.

On a UK soccer forum i visit one of the guys says he is starting CM in fantasy as he had success with Rawls. I told him that this was potentially a silly move. What do you guys think?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
According to the presser which I listened to earlier, they were not sure if C-mike or the new guy was gonna get the nod. They will both get their chances in MY opinion and Fred will get a few reps too. Coach said that C-mike gathered the playbook back pretty quickly tho. I still think there is a pair of options there besides Jackson. My feeling....NEW Guy.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":32lzvxr0 said:
According to the presser which I listened to earlier, they were not sure if C-mike or the new guy was gonna get the nod. They will both get their chances in MY opinion and Fred will get a few reps too. Coach said that C-mike gathered the playbook back pretty quickly tho. I still think there is a pair of options there besides Jackson. My feeling....NEW Guy.

My gut feeling is Bryce Brown also.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
One of the reasons CMike was let go was supposedly that he didn't put in the work ethic to learn the play book.... But he has "gathered it back quickly"???