I am Andy Dalton.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Im in one pay league. For each of the past 3 years Ive taken first place with the best record in the regular season. And each time, I lose my first playoff game. This year for the first time we had a BYE, which I had.. so I lost in the second round of playoffs.

So frustrating...

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
dopeboy206":id4pcl6w said:
Sucks for u

Yes is does. This year during my playoff BYE week Rawls got hurt, Yeldon got hurt, Dalton got hurt and Eifert got hurt. Lol.

mistaowen

Reaction score
That sucks, fantasy is a weird animal.

My main league this year was pretty much a mirror of the Seahawks season. Started pretty poorly, some critical injuries, almost every loss was only by a couple points. Then went on a big tear to end the year and ended up winning the league relatively easily. So basically Seahawks will be winning the Superbowl.

kearly

Reaction score
Vetamur":izrgu4h2 said:
Im in one pay league. For each of the past 3 years Ive taken first place with the best record in the regular season. And each time, I lose my first playoff game. This year for the first time we had a BYE, which I had.. so I lost in the second round of playoffs.

So frustrating...

I had the same thing happen to me my first few years of FF. When I finally did break through I won a championship.