Steam

EmeraldRaven

Reaction score
So fellow fans of a team that hails from the capital of Cascadia.. I know some of you have/use steam. We as Hawks fans are known to be the most who stream, pirate etc.. so I know its plenty of us that game on PC.

So... how about we share steam IDs? Would be kinda cool to game with others from her.. or just have you added.

Mines is -"WZD40"-(without quotes and hyphen), feel free to add me... Ive been poor or had no PC for years so dont be surprised my steam level isnt even 10 yet.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I haven't used Steam since my days of Counterstrike addiction, which pretty much ended in 2009.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chris98251":1p7s3fht said:
Only Steam I know of.
I can totally visualize you saying the same thing 100 years ago about automobiles and linking a horse and buggy.

Don't be proud to be an old fart that doesn't know about something new-ish, gramps. That's a terrible mindset. :)

HHawk121

Reaction score
Emerald, I sent you a friends request, but we don't share any games in common.. either way.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm on there. zebulondak although now that this thread got moved probably nobody will see this.

I don't play a lot of games. Downloading Firewatch now though. Heard it was good.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I promise I'm not hiding. :D

Just finished Firewatch last night. Pretty cool game, interesting concept. It's pretty short which was a little disappointing but I can imagine it would get a little boring if it was too long. In total maybe about 6 hours? Probably longer if you like to explore every little nook and cranny. It's really story and dialog driven, not a lot of action. It gets in your feels a little though and it's kinda creepy/suspenseful, although not scary. Graphics are nice and the music, voices and lettering are really well done. I generally liked the pacing as well. I don't think it's for everybody, but I recommend checking it out if you're down to try something a little different.

OP
OP
EmeraldRaven

EmeraldRaven

Reaction score
Ha, just contacted you on steam Heather, and Ill look for you Zebulon.

My game library isnt very big due to PC limitations.. that should change soon, hopefully.