SWTOR

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Recently picked this back up after a couple years of not playing. They've made quite a few changes. They've cut down on the extended pointless conversations and the repetition a little bit. Added some cool, more interactive/challenging quests. Overall they seem to have made it easier, which I see has gotten mixed responses from players, but I'm ok with it because I suck.

Anyway, good to see that after all the years this game has been out, it's still enjoyable and being updated.

Anybody still playing?

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I actually picked it back up at the beginning of this year with a group of friends. We had a lot of fun and did enjoy the changes. It just wasn't enough to keep us interested when "The Division" came out. We've been playing that ever since; even despite the bugs and glitches. This new patch coming out is it's last chance to right the ship though; if things don't change or heaven forbid get even worse; we might be looking for a new game, and SWTOR might be what we fall back on again. If that's the case I'll give you a heads up.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Haven't touched it in a couple of years. Amazing character leveling experience; crap to do at end game and what there was/is to do was way too "grindy" and similar to WoW for me. Not skill-based, unfortunately.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Playing the most recent Knights of The Fallen Empire expansion. A lot more cinematic than actual gameplay compared to before. Interesting the way the game has evolved. But yeah, not a lot of real skill needed. And now that I've topped off at lvl 65 I'll probably go back to not being a subscriber. Not sure why they don't have it setup so that you can keep leveling.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
sammyc521":sc8wa93n said:
How much is it to start up?

SWTOR is a free to play game with perks and benefits to those that subscribe. Like I said and I agree with Roland, it's a great game, just really lacking in end game material. If you're a Star Wars fan, you'll enjoy it more than others.

Roland, I've been playing The Division recently; Wondering if you'd be interested in it. In my opinion it definitely hits the nail on the head when it comes to RPG/FPS. Obviously it has had kind of a disastrous release, but it's getting better and it has a lot of potential. This latest patch has helped the endgame quite a bit and made the non-darkzone pve more fun. I'd like to finally have a game I'm playing with fellow seahawks fans. This invite actually goes to any of you guys that are interested, my username for Uplay is Teuffelhund303.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I just recently moved my main dude to The Harbringer. From what I understand it's the only really decently populated server. I thought the whole thing was dead but since I hit 60+ and the latest expansion there seems to be a lot of people still playing.