My Championship Roster

Russellmania3

Reaction score
10 team league

I was stuck with the 10th pick but I feel like I ended up doing pretty well. Thoughts ?

QB A.Luck
RB. E.Lacey
RB. M.Jones
WR. A.J. Green
WR. A.Robinson
WR. J.Brown
TE. J.Reed
K. J.Tucker
D. Broncos

Bench

QB J.Winston
RB A.Foster
RB S.Ware
WR M.Jones
TE. J.Thomas
K. N.Folk
D Raiders.

I made a few roster moves already by dropping V.Jackon for Marvin Jones and Dropping J.Forsett and picking up S.Ware.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Your team isn't bad, but isn't great. Your RB's are kind of weak. I wouldn't want Matt Jones as my RB2. Who knows with Lacy. Jon Brown probably won't even be ready for week 1, and he is one major hit to the head from being out a long time.

Fantasy drafts are all preference. I probably wouldn't have targeted Luck that early. His O-line looks just as bad as it did last year. I think you could have waited a few rounds and gotten similar production from someone like Palmer, Brady, Bortles or Rivers. I do like Jameis as a sleeper though.

Your receiving group of ARob, AJ Green and Reed are great.

Cut bait on Nick Folk and Raiders DST, you only need one of each IMO. Waste of roster spots IMO. Like the rest of your bench, especially Marvin Jones, you should probably start him over Jon Brown.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Did you take AJ with the 10th pick and Robinson with the 11th?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2x13oose said:
Did you take AJ with the 10th pick and Robinson with the 11th?

It looks that way. Doubt he took Lacy with either of those picks.

OP
OP
Russellmania3

Russellmania3

Reaction score
I agree with ya on taking A.Luck early in the draft. I regretted it as soon as I made the pick.

I did in fact make pick 10 and 11 Green and Robinson.

With the lack of true work horse Rb's not much value at that draft slot.

I just have to hopen lacey has a rebound season and get lucky on the waiver wire. That's how Champions are made right ?