Roast my first draft of the Season

Vetamur

Reaction score
12 team, 2 QB, standard scoring, keeper league. Keeper system.. keep up to 4, your first keeper takes the place of your 1st round pick, your 2nd keeper is your 2nd round pick. I just kept one.

QB M. Stafford
QB A. Dalton
WR O. Beckham Jr. (keeper)
WR M. Jones Jr.
RB E. Elliot
RB M. Ingram
TE J. Reed
Wr/RB Flex T. Rawls
K B. Walsh
DEF Kansas City

BN RB M. Jones
BN WR A. Hurns
BN TE T. Eifart
BN QB RGIII
BN RB I. Crowell
BN WR M.Thomas (Saints)
BN RB D. Washington (Oakland)
BN WR D. Green-Beckham

Obviously Im weak at WR, but I expect M. Jones Jrs numbers to be above what most people are projecting him at, and Im hoping Hurns doesnt regress all that much. M. Thomas looks to crack the starting line up for the Saints and Brees throws for 4800 yards a year so Im ok with that. Green Beckham is just a hunch..just going for upside there.

I like where Im at with my RBs.

2 QBs leagues, this is my only one, are a bit odd..youre forced to take them early especially as there are 12 teams with 2 each starting..

Overall I like my team but I expect high turn over on the second half of my bench.

Bryce84

Reaction score
I love it, man. Having a thin bench isn't the worst thing in the world - that way your bench isn't so good that you have a hard time dropping them for a hot waiver grab. Your starters do most the lifting anyway so while depth is helpful, having too much doesn't help you all that much unless you are plagued by injuries. All that said, you still have extremely good depth. Washington and DGB are the only ones that don't seem like viable plug in players (right now, at least).

You may be lacking an "elite" QB but Stafford and Dalton is a very solid pairing, along with that RG3 lotto ticket on the bench there. I have Marvin Jones ahead of Tate this year so I love that pick.

That team should be a force, especially if Rawls pays off. Best of luck to you :)

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Yea, I have a few lottery tickets in there that I thought I could afford because of how the beginning of the draft played out. Hope it goes as positive as your post!

Latest posts