K: Cairo Santos

BN: Philip Rivers
BN: Kelvin Benjamin
BN: Tyler Eifert
BN: Charles Sims
BN: Corey Coleman

Bryce84

Reaction score
Nice looking squad, imo! I'm not a DJax fan but I'd bet on Benjamin, Eifert or Coleman to be started there eventually. You have nice depth everywhere except maybe RB. Sims is solid but it's a huge drop off from your starters if you have to depend on him, which I'm sure you already know. I like Rivers more than Bortles, but I completely understand why you have him starting. Gonna be a tough team to beat, that's for sure.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
By the looks of your roster, I'm guessing this is a 10 team league?

That's a really great roster. Assuming you got AP in the first round, AR15 in the second round, you are very lucky to have gotten LeSean McCoy in the 3rd. And great value in getting Amari in the 4th. Looks like a lot of great players fell to you.

Love that you waited on Bortles.

Only complaint would be DJax, I'm just not a fan of him in fantasy. Too boom or bust for my liking, but you have other options to play at the FLEX like Bryce84 mentioned.

OP
OP
thehands816

thehands816

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3meo8s7p said:

That's a really great roster. Assuming you got AP in the first round, AR15 in the second round, you are very lucky to have gotten LeSean McCoy in the 3rd. And great value in getting Amari in the 4th. Looks like a lot of great players fell to you.

Only complaint would be DJax, I'm just not a fan of him in fantasy. Too boom or bust for my liking, but you have other options to play at the FLEX like Bryce84 mentioned.

It's actually a 12 team league.

I feel the same about DJax, but he was a good value late and I figured he'd be a good option for flex. If one of my other flex options pops like I hope they do (Benjamin or Coleman), I won't have to really on DJax.

I agree with Bryce84 that I need better depth at RB, so I'll watch the waiver wire.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
thehands816":q1aitepe said:
Hawk-Lock":q1aitepe said:

I feel the same about DJax, but he was a good value late and I figured he'd be a good option for flex. If one of my other flex options pops like I hope they do (Benjamin or Coleman), I won't have to really on DJax.

I agree with Bryce84 that I need better depth at RB, so I'll watch the waiver wire.

Wow, 12 team league, that is impressive. I'd be more than happy to get that roster in my 10 team league.

If you can get McKinnon snag him. He is one of the best handcuffs in fantasy.

OP
OP
thehands816

thehands816

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3fk018lq said:
thehands816":3fk018lq said:
Hawk-Lock":3fk018lq said:

Wow, 12 team league, that is impressive. I'd be more than happy to get that roster in my 10 team league.

That's actually great advice!

McKinnon is currently a FA in my league so I can pick him up to handcuff AP. All I would have to do is drop someone from my current roster to add him.

If y'all were me, who would you drop to handcuff McKinnon and why?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
thehands816":17cwyk3s said:
Hawk-Lock":17cwyk3s said:
thehands816":17cwyk3s said:
Hawk-Lock":17cwyk3s said:

That's actually great advice!

McKinnon is currently a FA in my league so I can pick him up to handcuff AP. All I would have to do is drop someone from my current roster to add him.

I'd probably drop Sims. He will only have value if Doug Martin gets hurt. Coleman would be my second choice.

Bryce84

Reaction score
thehands816":17cnlpw6 said:

That is an absurdly tough choice given that your bench is so damn good. I'm expecting a lot from Coleman (I had him valued higher than Benjamin), so he wouldn't be my choice - probably either Sims or Eifert if I absolutely had to choose. I don't know that I'd want to drop either of them for McKinnon though purely as a handcuff. Sims at least contributes weekly and is a handcuff himself if Martin were ever to get hurt. I think I'm leaning more heavily towards Eifert even though his upside when healthy is massive, but he's expected to miss 4-6 weeks and even then who knows how long it takes him to get into game shape or if he has some kind of set back, so you wont be starting him immediately. That's at least 30% of the fantasy season down the drain with a lot of risk. Your benches are pretty small, so I'd probably leave that risk to someone else if it were me. Delanie's bye is week 13 so barring injury you shouldn't need another TE for a long time.

That's just my 2 cents. As far as other RBs to look for, I assume Spencer Ware isn't available but if he is, jump all over that. James White is another one that might be overlooked and should have a sizeable role especially early in the year. Terrence West projects to split early down carries with Forsett and likely has the goal line work to himself in BAL. I think Bilal Powell will end up splitting work with Forte quite a bit. Alfred Morris is another decent handcuff if Ezekiel's running style gets him banged up.

kearly

Reaction score
thehands816":5p57rdbk said:
QB: Blake Bortles
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: LeSean McCoy
WR: Allen Robinson
WR: Amari Cooper
TE: Delanie Walker
Flex: Desean Jackson
D/ST: Houston
K: Cairo Santos

BN: Philip Rivers
BN: Kelvin Benjamin
BN: Tyler Eifert
BN: Charles Sims
BN: Corey Coleman

Great team. You'll hear no complaints from me.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah i'd be dropping Coleman and trying to pick up a running back, or trading for one. Other then that your team looks real nice.

Latest posts