Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Drafted 2 teams yesterday, would appreciate some thoughts

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
  • I drafted a 12 and a 10 team standard league last night, i feel pretty good about them, I went strictly with BPA so my teams are not very balanced, but overall i am pretty happy

12 team

QB Kirk Cousins
    RB Lamar Miller
    RB Le'veon Bell
    WR Eric Decker
    WR Kelvin Benjamin
    FLEX CJ Anderson
    TE Jordan Reed

Bench
    RB Deangelo Williams
    RB Chris Ivory
    RB Isaiah Crowell
    WR Marvin Jones
    WR Josh Gordon
    QB Ryan Tanehill

10 Team

QB Andrew Luck
    RB Ezekiel Elliott
    RB CJ Anderson
    WR Deandre Hopkins
    WR Sammy Watkins
    TE Zach Ertz
    FLEX Eric Decker

Bench

RB Jeremy Langford
    RB Melvin Gordon
    RB Rashad Jennings
    WR Marvin Jones
    WR Kevin White
    RB Alfred Morris
    Last edited by arghawkfan on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    arghawkfan
    NET Rookie

• Both are very good teams. Your team in the 12 team league is very impressive. That's a great RB trio for that size of a league. I'm not very high on Benjamin, and I'd personally start Jones over him in week 1. Benjamin isn't expected to play a full slate of snaps, and the Broncos have a tough defense. Benjamin, Gordon, Jones and Decker will be tough decisions after week 4.

Your other team is solid. Not a fan of taking Luck early as I believe you can get similar production later in the draft at QB. Great depth at RB on your bench with Langford, Gordon, Jennings.

I'd give your first team an "A" grade, your second team a "B" grade.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

• Thanks for your Feedback Hawk-Lock, I felt better about my 12 team squad as well. In regards to Luck, he fell to me in the 6th round, so I already had 2 Rb's and 3 WR's on my team, and the next best TE on the board was Fleener and Julius Thomas, so I elected to select Luck, which goes against my norm of waiting on QB's. Sometimes you are on the clock and nobody on the board jumps out to you, but thankfully I was able to grab Langford, Melvin Gordon, Jennings and Marvin Jones in later rounds to fill my depth.
    arghawkfan
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information