DEF: Minnesota (14)

Bench
Josh Gordon (9)
Jeremy Hill (6)
Derrick Henry (10)
CMike (12)
Jameis Winston (11)
Clive Walford (13)

12 team, no PPR. I dig this team. I originally drafted Julius Thomas in the 7th, but someone dropped him so I jumped all over the claim. I drafted him last year as my breakout TE and was rewarded. Hopefully I made the right move. So it's looking like Rawls is a good bet to barely play, if at all, this week against Miami. I knew I was reaching in the second when I took him! Do I dare start CMike? Or do I go with Hill? Obviously I'm starting Walford at TE, who I've had pegged as my breakout TE for months.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Its so hard to read the Seahawks RB situation this week I think you have to avoid it and go with Jeremy Hill. That said, the Dolphins dont figure to be good against the run so Cmike may generate good points even if he gives up some time to Rawls.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That's a good team. Only complaint would be reaching on Rawls in round 2, I think he is more of a 3rd rounder.

I would start either CMike or Hill. Maybe wait a little closer to gameday until you make your decision. More news should come out between now and then. Hill has a pretty tough matchup as well. If CMike starts, I'd go with him.

Latest posts