Spencer Ware or Latavius Murray

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm already starting Gurley and Lesean Mccoy, I need to choose a FLEX option between Ware and Murray. If Charles plays, then I'll obviously go with Murray, but all signs point towards Charles sitting. Both have great matchups, I hate to sit one but I have to.

Spencer Ware vs Chargers
Latavius Murray @ Saints

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Latavius, because I think Charcandrick and Knile Davis are going to get more touches than the consensus indicates.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Murray. He's a much better runner with a much better offensive line. Plus, sounds like New Orleans D will still be just as porous as last year.

kearly

Reaction score
Ware, I think he scores at least once this week.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards Ware. KC has a much better run game than Oakland. I'm still waiting to see if Charles gets ruled out.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Geez, now all of a sudden West has leaped Ware on the depth chart. But Ware dominated the preseason and is the much better RB. I'm not putting too much into the depth chart shuffle, but it does sound like they will split. I think even with a 60/40 split in Ware's favor he can still put up low-end RB1 numbers. But he is definitely a risk. Think I may just have to play it safe with Latavius.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I think Ware is better..but the uncertainty of it would make me start Murray.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I would go with Murray, at least you know week one he will be the guy, week 2 could be another story :D

Latest posts