My 12 man league roster, Please critique.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
QB Ben Roethlisberger QB - PIT
RB Doug Martin RB - TB
RB David Johnson RB - ARI
WR Golden Tate WR - DET View News
WR Willie Snead WR - NO
TE Jordan Reed TE - WAS
W/R Thomas Rawls RB - SEA View News

BN Devontae Booker RB - DEN View Videos
BN Tevin Coleman RB - ATL
BN Justin Forsett RB - BAL
BN Vincent Jackson WR - TB
BN Emmanuel Sanders WR - DEN View Videos
BN Tajae Sharpe WR - TEN

POS Kicker
K Steven Hauschka K - SEA

POS Defense Team
DEF Houston Texans DEF View Videos

I feel the RB's are ok, the receivers are rather weak and thin, but there is nothing out there to claim.
Thank you in advance.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Whats the scoring? Standard or PPR? Im assuming standard.

I think your evaluation is fair..and for week 1 thats probably a decent place to be in.. there are more likely to be claim worthy WRs that emerge than RBs at this point.. I might be tempted to dump Coleman now for another "lottery" ticket WR like Eli Rogers of the Steelers.. maybe Travis Benjamin of the Chargers. He is the Chargers #2 WR and Rivers is going to throw over 4000 yards this year again..someone has to catch those yards.

OP
OP
Bobblehead

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Vetamur":129kgyet said:
Whats the scoring? Standard or PPR? Im assuming standard.

I think your evaluation is fair..and for week 1 thats probably a decent place to be in.. there are more likely to be claim worthy WRs that emerge than RBs at this point.. I might be tempted to dump Coleman now for another "lottery" ticket WR like Eli Rogers of the Steelers.. maybe Travis Benjamin of the Chargers. He is the Chargers #2 WR and Rivers is going to throw over 4000 yards this year again..someone has to catch those yards.

Yep, thanks, I'll look into Eli as Travis has already been drafted. Eli, definitely is available and I'm not sure as well if Coleman will ever get much of a chance.

Latest posts