So, how did your Week 1 go?

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
So, how did your Week 1 go?
Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:00 am
  • I won in one money league, I lost in one. In my "for fun leagues" I did awful.. mostly by bad luck.. not so much bad scoring on my side as much as playing against the guy who has Drew Brees and WRs who had 2 tds each etc...

Horrible start, fantasy wise!
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

Re: So, how did your Week 1 go?
Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:47 am
  • I am only in one league this year and its the office big money league. I had a zero from Barnidge and 1 for the Kansas City D and I still racked up 114.75 points, unless Tavon Austin goes off for 43+ I should win.

I did not get the chance to watch much of any one game, not sure if KC defense is that bad or if San Diego is getting better, Barnidge I hope is just a product of playiing with RG3 and once McCown gets in things will change, but I am stuck with him having only a 3 player bench.

Rodgers, Julio, Fitz, Shady, D Murray, Dan Bailley (17 points!) R Jennings scored all my points, and I had Langford and Abdullah on the bench :D
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:59 pm
  • Killed it in both leagues. Practically the same teams. Although, it feels like a loss because Keenan Allen is done for the year. I'm down to only AJ Green and Mike Evans until Josh Gordon comes back in 3 weeks. Man, dealing with Keenan Allen season ending injuries two years in a row left me heartbroken and wanting to cry!
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:04 pm
  • Looks like I'm gonna go 4-1 unfortunately my 1 loss is in the league in would like to win in the most. At least I'm gonna make it out of week one without any injurys.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:42 pm
  • Crushed it in my 14 team league.

Stafford, Gurley, D. Williams, Evans, Crabtree, Olsen and Langford. Projected for 2nd highest score of the week.
    EverydayImRusselin
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:57 pm
  • 189 points in ppr. A. Smith, David johnson, D'Angelo Williams, jordy, a brown, fitzgerald, and Zach ertz. Could've hit 200 if I'd started Novak over McManus and Ebron over ertz.

Strange league - Auction draft with 15 bench spots and almost no waiver wire pickups allowed(we auction two off during the draft.)
    jdblack
    NET Starter

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:27 pm
  • Won handedly, but lost Keenan Allen for the year, Zach Ertz for a little while (maybe) and RG3 (this one doesn't bother me much). So it didn't feel too much like a win.
    Bryce84
    NET Rookie

Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:45 pm
  • Scored pretty well but lost to the high scorer in both leagues.
    Image Always been a Seahawks fan
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:57 pm
  • Bryce84 wrote:Won handedly, but lost Keenan Allen for the year, Zach Ertz for a little while (maybe) and RG3 (this one doesn't bother me much). So it didn't feel too much like a win.

I hear that.. I lost Allen as well and it could really disrupt things.... didnt have a lot of real depth at WR. I have guys I can plug in and score ok, but no one that will keep me in contention in a really deep and competitive league.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:46 am
  • Won both of my games, in one league however, I lost Ertz and have Watkins on the mend, I picked up Will fuller immediately off waivers and traded him straight up for Barnidge in hopes that him and McCown can pick up where they left off last year.

I already had DeAndre Hopkins, no sense in keeping 2 texans WR
    arghawkfan
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:12 pm
  • Brutal - but Luck was back, all my other offensive players didn't do much. Gurley/Martin/Dez/ were like eh

I started Michael too, traded for Rawls this morning, if Gurley is terrible this week I won't mind tho. :)
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:50 pm
  • Vetamur wrote:
    Bryce84 wrote:Won handedly, but lost Keenan Allen for the year, Zach Ertz for a little while (maybe) and RG3 (this one doesn't bother me much). So it didn't feel too much like a win.

I hear that.. I lost Allen as well and it could really disrupt things.... didnt have a lot of real depth at WR. I have guys I can plug in and score ok, but no one that will keep me in contention in a really deep and competitive league.

That's kinda where I'm at. I had most of my auction budget invested in my starters, so it was a decent hit. I have a bunch of WRs that I like and may be able to fill in, but they all still have a lot to prove. Hopefully it irons itself out in the next few weeks and I think the rest of my squad is good enough to keep me competitive in the mean time.
    Bryce84
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information