So, how did your Week 1 go?

Vetamur

Reaction score
I won in one money league, I lost in one. In my "for fun leagues" I did awful.. mostly by bad luck.. not so much bad scoring on my side as much as playing against the guy who has Drew Brees and WRs who had 2 tds each etc...

Horrible start, fantasy wise!

m0ng0

Reaction score
I am only in one league this year and its the office big money league. I had a zero from Barnidge and 1 for the Kansas City D and I still racked up 114.75 points, unless Tavon Austin goes off for 43+ I should win.

I did not get the chance to watch much of any one game, not sure if KC defense is that bad or if San Diego is getting better, Barnidge I hope is just a product of playiing with RG3 and once McCown gets in things will change, but I am stuck with him having only a 3 player bench.

Rodgers, Julio, Fitz, Shady, D Murray, Dan Bailley (17 points!) R Jennings scored all my points, and I had Langford and Abdullah on the bench :D

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Killed it in both leagues. Practically the same teams. Although, it feels like a loss because Keenan Allen is done for the year. I'm down to only AJ Green and Mike Evans until Josh Gordon comes back in 3 weeks. Man, dealing with Keenan Allen season ending injuries two years in a row left me heartbroken and wanting to cry!

getnasty

Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna go 4-1 unfortunately my 1 loss is in the league in would like to win in the most. At least I'm gonna make it out of week one without any injurys.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Crushed it in my 14 team league.

Stafford, Gurley, D. Williams, Evans, Crabtree, Olsen and Langford. Projected for 2nd highest score of the week.

jdblack

Reaction score
189 points in ppr. A. Smith, David johnson, D'Angelo Williams, jordy, a brown, fitzgerald, and Zach ertz. Could've hit 200 if I'd started Novak over McManus and Ebron over ertz.

Strange league - Auction draft with 15 bench spots and almost no waiver wire pickups allowed(we auction two off during the draft.)

Bryce84

Reaction score
Won handedly, but lost Keenan Allen for the year, Zach Ertz for a little while (maybe) and RG3 (this one doesn't bother me much). So it didn't feel too much like a win.

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
Bryce84":34v9zj7m said:
Won handedly, but lost Keenan Allen for the year, Zach Ertz for a little while (maybe) and RG3 (this one doesn't bother me much). So it didn't feel too much like a win.

I hear that.. I lost Allen as well and it could really disrupt things.... didnt have a lot of real depth at WR. I have guys I can plug in and score ok, but no one that will keep me in contention in a really deep and competitive league.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Won both of my games, in one league however, I lost Ertz and have Watkins on the mend, I picked up Will fuller immediately off waivers and traded him straight up for Barnidge in hopes that him and McCown can pick up where they left off last year.

I already had DeAndre Hopkins, no sense in keeping 2 texans WR

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Brutal - but Luck was back, all my other offensive players didn't do much. Gurley/Martin/Dez/ were like eh

I started Michael too, traded for Rawls this morning, if Gurley is terrible this week I won't mind tho. :)

Bryce84

Reaction score
Vetamur":2dpva02n said:
Bryce84":2dpva02n said:

I hear that.. I lost Allen as well and it could really disrupt things.... didnt have a lot of real depth at WR. I have guys I can plug in and score ok, but no one that will keep me in contention in a really deep and competitive league.

That's kinda where I'm at. I had most of my auction budget invested in my starters, so it was a decent hit. I have a bunch of WRs that I like and may be able to fill in, but they all still have a lot to prove. Hopefully it irons itself out in the next few weeks and I think the rest of my squad is good enough to keep me competitive in the mean time.

Latest posts