Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Waiver wire tight end help

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Waiver wire tight end help
Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:55 am
  • Delanie Walker is likely out this week so I need a tight end for tomorrow. Here's the top available in my league. What do you think? Image
    thehands816
    NET Rookie

Re: Waiver wire tight end help
Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:16 am

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:32 am
  • Burton is a decent play with Ertz out. He caught a couple passes and a TD last week.
    EverydayImRusselin
    NET Veteran

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:49 am
  • Henry would be the "roll the dice" play, as he will be the starting TE with Gates out, and has a very favorable matchup vs a weak Indy defense.

Walford would be the safest choice I think.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:10 am
  • I've been starting Walford while I'm waiting for Eifert. I like him. Seems like he picked up right where he left off at the end of last year.I think he'd be a good pickup for you.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:59 am
  • Walford is a safe place and Doyle is a die throw thats worth considering.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:37 pm
  • I was able to drop Dennis Pitta for Zach Ertz today, were people asleep at the wheel or do they know things I do not?
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:50 pm
  • m0ng0 wrote:I was able to drop Dennis Pitta for Zach Ertz today, were people asleep at the wheel or do they know things I do not?

Ertz has been hot/cold and hurt a lot. (?)
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:32 pm
  • Ertz has the highest upside for sure. I also like Fleener despite his lackluster start to the season.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:40 pm
  • m0ng0 wrote:I was able to drop Dennis Pitta for Zach Ertz today, were people asleep at the wheel or do they know things I do not?

I drafted Ertz and I liked him a lot coming into the year (I think he was in my TE 5-7 range). Seeing the Philly offense has soured my outlook on him a lot. Wentz is spreading the ball around to so many guys, I have a hard time seeing Ertz being as good as *I* thought he'd be, on a weekly basis. Such a philosophy is great for their real life success, but its a nightmare for fantasy and I don't want anything to do with any PHI offensive player if its not Wentz. That's just my take.

I don't think there's going to be a huge gap between Pitta and Ertz's points per game this year, if they both stay healthy. Pitta's in an obviously worse offense, but his chemistry with Flacco is still there and he's at worst 3rd in the receiving pecking order.
    Bryce84
    NET Rookie

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:16 am
  • Yeah to be fair I only had Pitta 2 weeks but he had only gotten me 5.7 points in those 2 weeks, Tight end has been my achilles heal this year. I had Barnidge the first 2 weeks and he got me 3.7 points. I saw Ertz as a top 5 tight end before he got hurt, its a boom or bust I suppose.
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:29 am
  • Yeah I scooped up Ertz today with Kelce on bye. Ertz is an elite talent at TE. I think I read somewhere that Lions have given up the most points to opposing TE's and that a TE has scored a TD each week against them.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information