D: Minnesota

Bench:
Winston
Tyrell Williams
Kevin White
Rawls
Derrick Henry
Walford

Obviously, my RB depth is weeeeeak. I just bought low on Amari Cooper after yesterday's game, giving up Latavius Murray for him. Hopefully he'll replace Keenan Allen for me. So what would you do with Rawls. I threw out a feeler for a straight up swap of Rawls for Doug Martin. He's loaded at RB, and really, really wanted Rawls in the draft. We'll see. I may have to add Kevin White to sweeten the deal. Is that a good move on my part? Plus, I'm looking to dump Walford this week.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Rawls is still at least 4 weeks away it sounds like. When/If he comes back, I think at best he will be in a timeshare, making both him and CMike hard to trust. If you can trade Rawls for a decent player I would. I never really understood the hype with Rawls.

If there is one thing I've learned from fantasy this year, it is don't draft guys who are coming off big injuries and may not be ready for week 1. Both Charles and Rawls fell into that category.

Btw, you got a gift in that Amari trade. Amari is a legit WR1. Latavius is looking like a RB3 right now.

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":bnna71y3 said:
Rawls is still at least 4 weeks away it sounds like. When/If he comes back, I think at best he will be in a timeshare, making both him and CMike hard to trust. If you can trade Rawls for a decent player I would. I never really understood the hype with Rawls.

If there is one thing I've learned from fantasy this year, it is don't draft guys who are coming off big injuries and may not be ready for week 1. Both Charles and Rawls fell into that category.

Btw, you got a gift in that Amari trade. Amari is a legit WR1. Latavius is looking like a RB3 right now.
Yeah, I hear you. Thanks for the input. I'm still trying to work the trade for Doug Martin. We'll see. Rawls has little to no value right now. If I can't make it work, should I hold onto him?

And yes, I had to let Latavius go. It's a shame, but I can't get over that ridiculous 3-4 man committee he's in. Aside from yesterday, he's.been running awesome and scoring TDs, and isn't fumbling or making mistakes. There should be absolutely no reason he's losing so many snaps to two rrookies and a FB. I was able to cut ties with him in my other league too. Sent him and Lockett packing for Martin and Crabtree. I'd say that's another win.

Were you able to unload him? I remember you mentioned it in another thread.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3udiyvqi said:
Hawk-Lock":3udiyvqi said:

Yeah, I hear you. Thanks for the input. I'm still trying to work the trade for Doug Martin. We'll see. Rawls has little to no value right now. If I can't make it work, should I hold onto him?

And yes, I had to let Latavius go. It's a shame, but I can't get over that ridiculous 3-4 man committee he's in. Aside from yesterday, he's.been running awesome and scoring TDs, and isn't fumbling or making mistakes. There should be absolutely no reason he's losing so many snaps to two rrookies and a FB. I was able to cut ties with him in my other league too. Sent him and Lockett packing for Martin and Crabtree. I'd say that's another win.

Were you able to unload him? I remember you mentioned it in another thread.

Unfortunately no. No one wants him, and neither do I. He's been riding my bench since week 1. He's basically unstartable. I just don't start RB's who get less than 12 touches a game.

Latest posts